Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MACEDONIA CD questions

Started by MACEDONIA CD, July 22, 2007, 08:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

brnbrade:

What are we supposed to see? Say you ain't another UFO or conspiracy freak like that Lead Out theory gentleman?

cheers
chrisC

brnbrade

Quote from: chrisC on July 25, 2007, 06:40:47 PM
brnbrade:

What are we supposed to see? Say you ain't another UFO or conspiracy freak like that Lead Out theory gentleman?

cheers
chrisC

Hi CrisC
Probably anything. No theory , just hard efforts.

chrisC

Quote from: brnbrade on July 25, 2007, 06:56:52 PM

Hi CrisC
Probably anything. No theory , just hard efforts.

So Brnbrade, when will you publish the magic coils that Wattsup and others are trying so hard to duplicate and you sort of promised them you will reveal in good time? I think your 3 weeks is already up! Ha Ha!

regards
chrisC

MACEDONIA CD

HI 
i see video clip whit S.M when is put  1 magnet and give 62 volts  of 25 watt 
,way  his tpu  is oscilation is  on 7,3 Hz  ,i now is  earth frekfency is  the same    what is point of this  ,
S.M said  hi oscitions  is 7,3 Hz and  when is  opsaid down  is dont  work  , i thing
if you have  <<<  2  SAME FREKFENCY  THEN  IS HAPEND  THE EXPLODIONS >>>
IS LIKE YOU  HAVE  1 SPEAKER  WHIT AUDIO AMP.   AND  YOU PUT THE MIKROPHONE  TO THE  SPEAKER  THEN  IS HAPEND  THE  BIG NOISE   WHIT  HARMONICS  FREKFENCY  IS SEE  ANTHER VIDEO  WHIT 2  PERM MAGN .  THEN IS PUTING  7,8 Hz WHIT ELEKTRO MAGNET  ONLY THEN  WHIT THIS FREK.  THE MOVMENT OF PERM .MAGNET IS BIG     << ONLY IF YOU  PUT 7,8 Hz   ,and i thing that is point of  his tpu     when you have  a toroid perm .magn.  and  you  put in the wire  aroun this  and then  you put control coil   7,3 or 7,8 Hz   then  is you have   big movment  of magnet  force  in the  core  is like you  move  magnet   strongly  in the  anther  collector  coil   and  you imagen  what energy  whill be     
please  reply    by