Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TP600 - TPU PULSER

Started by z_p_e, July 24, 2007, 08:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

Upon request from a fellow researcher, I set out to design what I hope is a useful pulsing circuit that anyone can use in their TPU research. It is by no means limited to TPU research, but it was designed with the TPU in mind.

See the document for details, but in brief the unit provides:

- 50% duty cycle square waves from ~0.4 Hz to about 13 MHz in 7 ranges.
- 3 independent outputs, OR 3 synchronized (harmonically) outputs with one control.
- Generators, drivers, and MOSFETs all in one circuit.
- Relatively cheap to build.

Comments welcome.

Enjoy,
Darren

UPDATE: 2007 AUG 04

I've completed the TP900 design with the added Pulse Width function. Pulse Width range is from 5ms to 17ns. Hope it meets everyone's expectations.

Cheers,
Darren

UPDATE: 2007 AUG 07

Revision update from TP900.1 to TP900.2 due to resistor value error on R10, R16, R22. Should be 33k. The TP600.1 design is unaffected and remains unchanged.

UPDATE: 2007 AUG 31

documents have been removed, pm me if interested

UPDATE: 2007 SEP 22

Due to lack of responses and feedback, the documents will no longer be available.

dutchy1966

Hi Darren,

Thanx for putting this out here, well appreciated!
I'd like to ask if it is possible to adapt the design in a way that a much smaller duty cycle becomes possible. Lately a lot of ideas require a very small duty cycle. If that is possible it would make it even more flexible...

Regards

Robert

z_p_e

Hi Robert,

Thank you.

Yes, a more advanced design is already in the works...the TP900.

This one may have a higher frequency capability, with better phase matching on the synchronized outputs. Gate propagation delay becomes a significant factor when dealing with frequencies in the MHz range.

As a minimum, the TP900 will have a "programmable" (repeatable, accurate and matching pulse widths between outputs) pulse width output down to 5ns or so.

Regards,
Darren

Super God

Yes! Very good.  This was a great idea.  Keep it coming!
>9000

turbo

tHANKS  Darren :)

i think we can switch in something like one shot timers to take the control over the duty cycle.

i will order the parts and get building.

Marco.