Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TP600 - TPU PULSER

Started by z_p_e, July 24, 2007, 08:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

the bemf can be extracted by using diodes and then fed/redirect into the same bifilar coil only the other winding, so it cancels itself out ,i have already tried that and you can also capture the bemf in capacitors etc..

Marco.

Peterae

Hi Darren

I see you are doing a Stirling job over here. ;)
The DDS would be very nice but inherently the cost of building would climb and take some time to get the software up and running, until we have a clearer vision of the exact function of the control we require I think it would be best to keep design time and build costs down to a minimum.
The TP600 should be able to keep most experiments on track and using CMOS it's difficult to get much cheaper.
I am a bit of a module fan myself and tent to build modules that plug together to create the required circuit.
Your above circuit, I would build each oscillator as one small board that plugs into the sync board which plugs into the fet driver and fet output board, that way if the oscillator or the sync board needs to be modified and redesigned for other purposes we just need to rebuild a small board instead of the whole board.
Also using photo etching to make the PCB's would mean you only need to cad the oscillator once and build 3 times as a module.
This method has been very handy with my own board as I can unplug a pic processor and plug a 555 timer based oscillator directly in place, and now thanks to your great simple oscillator circuit I can plug one of those in for a complete set of frequency ranges when I get round to cad-ing it up to a PCB.

Peter

Earl

@Darren

good work, keep it up.
I believe when SM refered to a pure frequency, he meant low jitter.  That means a quartz crystal reference somewhere.  Whether PLL, dividers, DDS doesn't probably matter so much as long as jitter is low.

This rules out R/C oscillators of any kind, should jitter be of extreme importance.

Low jitter also means short leads, lots of low-inductance by-pass capacitors, etc.
GHz layout, not wires all over the table.

@All,

take a look at my latest ideas at:

Fastet, narrowest pulser possible
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.msg41929.html#msg41929

Rat Race version 2
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.msg41932.html#msg41932

Rat Race version 1
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.msg38506.html#msg38506

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

turbo

the transistor setup will generate the unwanted harmonics all over the place, that is why the tubes work much better and crystals do not generate these unwanted harmonics they are stable the only thing which alters their frequency is, temperature.
when using transistors we may also need to use pre amp like tools to reach proper feedback like Steven said ,tubes are much diffrent.
M.

BEP

To answer a PM request I offer the following: