Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Disclosed: Peter Markovich and his 'essential' A.T.R.E.E.

Started by tao, July 25, 2007, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motorcoach1

Tao    thanks for the interesting thread. This has been on my list of things to play with in my life time but allways got brushed to the side. I took a metal spinning class years ago to make parts fot a Tesla rig. Spinning copper or aluminum you need a real strong arm> hahaha I'm wrking on 3 projects at the moment but will be learking on the progress :) Mike   and those prices are good ! 

CodeWebs

That is an interesting diagram.  From what I've read it seems as though the load would be placed between the side of the sphere and the 14 gauge wire, and the ends of the wires at the bottom would simply be connected to the end of the copper rod.  I am going to build this a few ways and see what I come up with though.  Thanks for the great illustration.

Super God

Sweet, yet another invention for my future 'Free Energy Hall of Fame' cabinet! :D

There's too many promising free energy devices to construct! :o  Oh well, lot's of choice and variety!
>9000

tao

Quote from: mramos on July 29, 2007, 04:53:43 PM
I assume the red and blue wires are insultated.  I will try it with a parabolic reflector first, and I can make one, the sphere is a little harder.  Also, the tip of the rod is in the collector (sphere)  Does it contact metal to metal or air gap or insulator?

I am not sure about the contact between the copper rod and sphere, first I was going to test metal-metal, then use a little insulator like plastic or paper if I absolutely see nothing being output.

archon79

Quote from: sidneysomes on July 28, 2007, 03:23:55 PM
In regard to the copper sphere we are dealing with a simple ether aka orgone concentrator.  The work of Reich and their successors the Correas and others suggests a metal box works well.  It would be a lot easier to construct non-spherical metal containers including pyramids to test. It would certainly reduce the cost of materials.

I heard that Wilhelm Reich had developed some free energy machines that harnesses the power of the aether/orgone. Is this why he was imprisoned in the 1940's ?
But information on his work is very difficult to find.