Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Disclosed: Peter Markovich and his 'essential' A.T.R.E.E.

Started by tao, July 25, 2007, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super God

Tao, if you could post a video once you get your device set up, that would be awesome.  Even if this device only puts out enough for an LED, it PROVES that there IS something out there we can tap into.
>9000

vince

For anyone that is interested in this device;

I have made another attempt at replicating the A.T.R.E.E..  This time I took more care at following the description of the device.

5/8 " diameter central core with a tapered tip to needle point. 18" length which is 6 times the diameter of the ball.

Primary coil is 26 gauge copper wire tightly wound onto core with masking tape as an insulator between the wire and the core.  Wire was wound with a jig for a smooth clean profile. Copper wire was soldered at the top and bottom of the rod.

Secondary winding was 14 gauge solid copper insulated wiring also wound with a jig.

3" copper sphere hand formed from light gauge copper sheet. The sphere was not a perfect but I felt that if this device works it should give some kind of reading.

I soldered the wire to the side of the sphere and tested everything for continuity.

I am not getting any kind of voltage at all.  I've tried all kinds of hookups including a ground connection but am coming up with nothing.
The only interesting thing that happened was a reading of up to 35 volts when I touched the sphere with a jumper from my vandergraff generator.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas it would be appreciated.  I'm not sure this device is worth pursuing at this point!

tao

Quote from: vince on August 07, 2007, 09:23:23 PM
For anyone that is interested in this device;

I have made another attempt at replicating the A.T.R.E.E..  This time I took more care at following the description of the device.

5/8 " diameter central core with a tapered tip to needle point. 18" length which is 6 times the diameter of the ball.

Primary coil is 26 gauge copper wire tightly wound onto core with masking tape as an insulator between the wire and the core.  Wire was wound with a jig for a smooth clean profile. Copper wire was soldered at the top and bottom of the rod.

Secondary winding was 14 gauge solid copper insulated wiring also wound with a jig.

3" copper sphere hand formed from light gauge copper sheet. The sphere was not a perfect but I felt that if this device works it should give some kind of reading.

I soldered the wire to the side of the sphere and tested everything for continuity.

I am not getting any kind of voltage at all.  I've tried all kinds of hookups including a ground connection but am coming up with nothing.
The only interesting thing that happened was a reading of up to 35 volts when I touched the sphere with a jumper from my vandergraff generator.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas it would be appreciated.  I'm not sure this device is worth pursuing at this point!

So, the sphere is hollow right?

Can you place a resistor, like a 1 ohm or something, between the end of the rod and the lower end of the secondary wire and measure the voltage across this?

Is the copper rod in contact with the rod at all? At the point where the rod enters the ball?

What is the green piece that is under the copper ball?

mikestocks2006

Quote from: vince on August 07, 2007, 09:23:23 PM

Hi vince

It's not clear from the picture, but just in case, may I suggest:
The tip of the coper rod to be at about the center of the sphere,
and
the copper rod to not be in direct contact with the sphere.

Nice work, good luck

vince

Ive tried the tip at various locations in the sphere as it is mounted on a plastic insulator that lets me side it up and down.