Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Disclosed: Peter Markovich and his 'essential' A.T.R.E.E.

Started by tao, July 25, 2007, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Quote from: argona369 on July 25, 2007, 07:16:50 PM
Sounds interesting TAO,
Markovich?s devices has been on the net for a long time,
but with controversy.
I?ve also been thinking  of sphere or parabolic types
Of energy concentration .
ufo?s seem to always have a sphere somewhere in it,
Ie spherical pods underneath, domes, spherical craft, etc.
(my concentration of alterative physics research)

I wish you success in your research and experimenting.
And will be interested in your findings.

Cliff,

Lets not start any discussions on this PYRAMID device in this thread please!, but Flavio Thomas's Pyramid seems to be harnessing the EXACT same 'stuff'/'ether' that Markovich's was... It is a modern day example. http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Pyramid_Power:Thomas_Trawoger

Why do I say this?

I contacted some 'pyramid guys' as in physicists from the US and Russia, the Russian guy has done HUGE experiments with giant pyramids, anyway, I contacted them. The Russian gentlemen has made up his own terms for the 'ether', but he recounts of it's quasi-electrical/magnetic properties and says that a pyramidal structure is one excellent way that you can SHAPE/GUIDE this 'ether' energy!  BUT, it MUST BE ORIENTED IN SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS for this to happen, and this is why Flavio's pyramid doesn't work if it isn't ALIGNED to magnetic north!

BUT, a SPHERE doesn't have the ORIENTATION problem! It can SHAPE/GUIDE the 'ether' at anytime. So, Flavio's pyramid is a modern day variant of Markovich's SPHERE-'ether' powered devices!

I don't have much time at the moment, going to dinner, hence I was a bit short on the details, I hope you all "GET" what I was trying to say!

tao

Quote from: argona369 on July 25, 2007, 11:01:44 PM
>Lets not start any discussions on this device in this thread please!,

What?

where are you discussing this then?

LOL, I just didn't want this thread to become a thread about the pyramid only...

Sorry if my words sounded wrong.

sidneysomes

Does anyone know what happened to Peter Markovich?  Such a promising device and a research center in San Francisco in the late 70's then what?  Shelden Nidle and Marcel Vogel vouched for the technology.  Spooky how there are no Google entries after that.