Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interesting levitation devices

Started by hartiberlin, July 31, 2007, 12:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince

Hi Everyone;

Can anyone help me find the thread where a video was posted depicting a guy with a coil that was flying around the room, and then he had a three dimensional coil that was hovering. It was posted about 1 to 2 weeks ago by the moderator I believe.  I have not been able to find it in any of the topics.

Thanks.

helmut

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 26, 2007, 12:58:46 AM
Stefan:

The video is too short and there is not enough information to draw any conclusions at this point. If anyone has anything else to add, I would be interested.

Bill

It could work with a hidden airpressure supply from the bottom of the dish.

helmut

Earl

Quote from: vince on November 12, 2007, 09:34:22 PM
Hi Everyone;
Can anyone help me find the thread where a video was posted depicting a guy with a coil that was flying around the room, and then he had a three dimensional coil that was hovering. It was posted about 1 to 2 weeks ago by the moderator I believe.  I have not been able to find it in any of the topics.
Thanks.

Try this:

http://www.ganid.com/

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

pese

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 31, 2007, 12:32:11 AM
Hi All,
how does this work ?

http://www.youtube.com/Energyfield

There is nothing spinning like in a Levitron toy...
So how can he keep it thus stable ??

its hang on cabel  ?
If we look for the simpliest idea !
gp
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

EMdevices

Very interesting links guys.

I like the crealev video, very beautiful.     I own a Levitron and that's amazing  to look at, but the crealev seems to be even beter since it's not rotating.

They say on the website that stability can be acomplished with active means or just magnets or BOTH, which seems to be the case here.  

Judging by the design of the base and the fact that they film horizontaly to prevent the viewer from seeing the center of the ring, it's not hard to imagine what they have done.

The base creates an AC magnetic field, that is shaped more flat then a solenoid mag field.
In the center of the levitating ring, and also the base, there appear to be magnets.  These magnets could be in attractive mode, and the ring is kept horizontal and repelled with the AC fields by eddy current induction.  Obviously the AC repulsion is stronger then the mag field for short distances and weaker at larger distances, so an equilibrium point exists where all forces are balanced.

EM