Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another trick video?

Started by huhh, July 31, 2007, 03:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesThomas

Doesn't seem to work with refried beans :'(:

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

muckblit

Maybe you are not an art professor.

Maybe you are a beholder of beauty.

(A survey taker not a giver)

I entered a photo contest and lost. I went to the show to see who won. A naked fat lady photo won. It was a self-portrait by the University of Colorado professor judge's wife. The judge-professor exhibited one of his own works, a series of a dozen photos of a texture-free mid-toned plastic toy dinosaur in a plastic bag, and the original object as well. Then I went to Light Gallery in Manhattan to see what they had to say. I was really worried because the same CU professor was riding up in the same elevator. I don't know his fate there, but they said I could do a show. However, they did ask one question,"Why do your pictures theme on content instead of style?". Because those who can't, teach, and I'm not a f***ing professor awarding prizes to my wife who takes pictures of her fat a**, I guess. What?

Or maybe you have to do something with the magnet poles that is not obvious?

muckblit

If it did work without a fan blowing it, it would most likely still be blown by another wind. I wondered if a static or magnetic charge could create a downward cascade of ions that would blow the fan. The rotor is only toothpicks, non-magnetic non-electrically-conductive non-thermoconductive. It has to be a windmill.

tinu

... or there is a small motor hidden in the bottom clip; the central toothpick is glued on the axis of the motor. Such a small motor can be taken from almost any old cell phone (from its vibrator).
Come on guys, the subject doesn?t deserve more than a quick look to see it?s a trick and to move onto something else.
Tinu

JamesThomas

Tinu, when I made my little contraption above, it was real easy to spin the umbrella with a slight breeze. No need to install a motor when a little fan of to the side would do the trick.

That said, please don't discount simplicity. I have discovered that often the most significant discoveries in life are not complicated, but rather beautiful and subtle little simplicities staring us in the face that we tend to easily overlook.

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.