Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reverse Current depending on tpu hemispheric location

Started by sparks, January 21, 2008, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersam

clockwise,  if you are north and counter clockwise if you are south!!! or in the case of water whichever direction it is directed.

lolsam

ps: however if it directed one way,  then logic dictates it will be traveling in the oposite direction in the other hemisphere!

BEP

Toilet flushing is one of my favorite subjects!

Really, this discussion has appeared in many places on this forum. The basic list...

1.Hemispheric rotational preference is an old wive's tale (courtesy of Wikis and many others)
2.Yes water will go whichever way you point it but if you leave it alone after starting it the wrong way it'll correct itself.
3.Direction is a result of the container shape and water tension.
4.Direction is the result of the coriolis effect.
etc. etc. etc.

I've had the unique opportunity to check ;D

Lots of trips these past few months to many places North and South. For what it's worth: all the toilets that didn't have a forced direction in the North went CCW and the South went CW.

All the ones in the South that started CCW because of the direction of the jets under the edge would drain CW when you had to use a plunger (argh!).

Still not conclusive though - many factors to consider. One thing I'de like to suggest to Hotel builders in the South is don't buy toilets from the North. 

Schpankme

Quote from: sparks on January 21, 2008, 04:06:21 PM
The tpu field is accelerated when a collected potential field gives up it's energy (adds photons) to the vortex electrical field.

What's a Photon; can you produce one and document the procedure, please?

- Schpankme

"I once shot a Klingon in my Pajamas, how he got them I'll never know."

sparks

What's a Photon; can you produce one and document the procedure, please?

- Schpankme

"I once shot a Klingon in my Pajamas, how he got them I'll never know."
[/quote]

@shpankme

I used the word photon for those who adhere to the Einstein Universe theory.  I believe the photon is just a word for energy potential.  Or the potential for what is to be, relative to what is. The Universe just full of this power.   Energy, the power of change creating time and dimension.  Wills or forces competing to govern this power, many.  The supreme will of course trumping all others it allows.

Einstein developed a theory that can be used to predict a change, or expression of energy power,
constrained to the speed of light.  He had to do this in order to quantify energy,  for all mathmatical expressions can not end up with infinity as part of the equation.  So imperfect as it is, since one intuitively knows that the speed of light is not an ultimate velocity and energy is not truly quantifiable, it is a finite mathmatical model of the Universe, which can be used and has been used to predict energy.  Again I say finite.  It can be used in finite situations therefore but isn't even close to a Unifying theory.  Failure of the established scientific community to realize the limitations of Einstein's theory are proof of man's natural submission to the will of inertia.  I WILL TO BE AS I AM. :(   
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love