Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

can't navigate

Started by yikes, August 06, 2007, 10:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yikes

sir:  Have you made changes to your forum within the last week?  I am having a difficult time getting around in your forum.  There have been times when I could not leave, I had to shut off the browser to get out.  It's just not fun.  Has anyone else noted a concern?  thanks

JamesThomas

Try double clicking to return to your previous page; or go to your back button list (the little down arrow, if your using Explorer) and chose where you want to go.

It seems that some advertisements have been inserting themselves in the cue, and you have to move through them. I've noticed this in the last week or so.

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

Doug56

Hi All,

I'm having the same problem here. Almost impossible navigate or open any page from overutnit. I have to try 10 to 15 times to open any page since the last weekend.

The others sites open normal. I'm having this problem only with overunity.

Whats happing?

Thanks.

Doug56

ResinRat2

Very interesting, I thought it was only me.

I have been having a great deal of trouble here also. Only here though.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Iosh

Might it be some of the ad providers not working properly, hence delaying the page loading? ???