Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How does one get started building a TPU?

Started by yandros, August 06, 2007, 11:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yandros

Could someone please set the record straight here. I have read various explanations from various people.

1. There are no official TPU plans? Therefore this is a reverse engineering forum?
2. If the above is correct, who has the best plans and where can I get them?

Sorry if this is forward but I have been digging around for a couple of hours now and I don't really know where to start.

z_p_e

Then I guess you didn't see this:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2383.0.html

It's the "Read this first" thread....that's where you start.

When you're done, you're about as far as anyone else here in terms of having a functioning  TPU.

yandros

Ok, thanks.

Just wanted to clarify that there weren't any official plans out there somewhere.