Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AMAIZING! burning salt water by using radio waves

Started by jaminunit, August 09, 2007, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaminunit

Hi there folks, I just watched this vid on youtube of an inventor who has discovered how to burn saltwater by running a radio frequency through it.
check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6vSxR6UKFM

my question is does it take less energy to make the radio waves than you get from the burning water?

vondesastre

one damn thing to remember when burning salt water >>> is that at the same time you re burning water you are buring salt >>>>>>>  am i mistaking in saying salt = sodium chloride >>>> am i mistaking saying burning chlorine and/or its compounds in atmospheric air at extrem temperatures will also make  nitrogen/chloried+other other elements >>>am no chemistry research phd but>>>am i mistaking in concluding that those are leathal  compouds for man kind>>>

never the less nice discovery though

HopeForHumanity

Oh, no thats not true. The salt isn't being released it's staying behind, so you got pure water vapor! I think... :D

Don't really know though, i'm only basing this on that it's not conventional burning but using radio waves and stuff. He's still alive right? Anyway, if it is giving off pure water, like hydrogen reaction, then we have found a low energy way to turn salt water into drinking water, a major feat I think! :)
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

vondesastre

mr oto , when trying his invetion was releasing dangerous gases in th atmosphere and still lived after >> i wasnt talking

about the few nanograms (almost impossible todetect) of dangerous gases relased from that small test tube of burning salt water in a very well vetilated room.>>> but the eventuality of it being mass produced thus recreating the same scenario we are already facing. dont forget that the hydogen will happily burn in oxygen(both from the broken water) creating huge temps thus increasing the salt concentration in the water as the water gradually brakes away and then crystalisation will take place specially where the most reactions take place, sooner or later the salt (sodium chloride) will be expose to intense heat in presence of atmospheric air.>>> go to chem books and look up the reaction factors of nitrogen and compare the conditions with the combustion chamber of an engine