Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LEMA Buzzer

Started by RunningBare, August 09, 2007, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunningBare

I thought some of you might like to look at this I just drew up

LEMA buzzer, pictured below, its an extremely rough outline drawing, the idea being that as the lever is pulled down by the magnet it pushes the shield across the magnet thats doing the pulling.

Now we all know the outcome, the shield will be pulled so far weakening the flux reaching the lever, so eventually a balance is reached and it will remain in one position.

But, what happens if we introduce mechanical hysteresis to the shield so that at a given point it snaps across the magnet?, the type of mechanical hysteresis I'm thinking of is similar to those toy clickers we use to have, remember them, the metal was formed in such a way that when pressed to a certain point they clicked, as you released they clicked back to original position.
The mechanical setup is done in such a way as a small movement of the hammer produces a large movement of the shield.

We already know from Craigy's replication of the LEMA that the shield is easy to move in comparison to the force the magnets exert.
If I manage to get my hands on a linear bearing I'm going to try this.
Anyway, just an idea, knock yourselves out.

RunningBare

And I forgot to add, the arm must not be any magnetic material, only the soft iron tip.

RunningBare

grr, I keep forgetting details!

The hammer must never come in contact with the magtnets or shield, so some sort of stopper is needed, perhaps stop the hammer 1 mill or less from the shield, but never touch.

gyulasun

Hi,

I cannot find or see your drawing in the first mail above, where is it?

I can see a small icon only with a red X in its middle, no picture.  Of course I am logged in.

Gyula

RunningBare

Quote from: gyulasun on August 10, 2007, 04:49:55 AM
Hi,

I cannot find or see your drawing in the first mail above, where is it?

I can see a small icon only with a red X in its middle, no picture.  Of course I am logged in.

Gyula

Try refreshing this page, my crappy server undergoes maintenance around the time you tried and pushes cpu to max.