Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water to oxygen technology

Started by FreeEnergy, May 13, 2007, 06:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Kalash on July 17, 2007, 05:36:45 PM
You guys are crazy...

;)

Alright...

So you get a small volume (little balloon) at the bottom of the ocean (I'd go with 2 balloons - one for hydrogen, one for oxygen so that you can better utilize them when they reach the top of the line...)

I'd place the conveyors inside tubes to that any gasses released by the balloons would rise inside the tube for harnessing at the surface (in some kind of complex processing plant or... whatever)

The water in the tube is going to be moving in the direction of your balloons - set up some kind of spill over waterwheel for processing of this "wasted" energy.

As the balloons rise, they will expand further as pressure decreases.

You must allow for this so the balloons don't POP.  Some kind of diaphragm would probably be best - get a bead of gas pushing the diaphragm upwards, inflating it somewhat... with an open bottom so the excess gas can flow out around the diaphragm inside the tube....

As Pressure decreases and the balloon expands, buoyancy will increase...

Assuming this is used as a means of lifting water (with buckets, or simple....ier...  the water the diaphragms displace and move upwards with their motion...) and this water being used to turn a waterwheel......

HEY! =(
I must have clicked out of the thread I intended to post this in :(

I'm gonna copy it over there... >_<
Whoops.
Sorry.

ok