Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

extra electric power / power amp.

Started by ckm, April 03, 2005, 01:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlm555339

Ronald Classen, 30+ years electrical tech

Kysmett

Here is what I think you are talking about.  This is what is known as the ohms law wheel.  It has all the relationships between voltage current resistance and power.  Remember though that these equations are only valid when all of the measurements are taken at the same point. 

Kysmett

You are right...IF you can simultaneously increase the current and the voltage at the SAME POINT.

The reversed transformer setup will actually reduce the voltage downstream of where they merge...even as they ever so slightly increase the current, maintaining a constant P throughout.

BushWacker

Thats exactly right Kysmett. I want to point out an interesting note which you may or may not be interested in hearing. I modified the latest design for the MEG unit using a nanocrysaline core I purchased from Elna Magnetics. I added two extra coils across from the original input coils, and crossed them. The first set of input coils criscross kitty corner to the second set of coils in an X fashion. The first set is wound with 200 winds of 26 gauge tesla wire, the second set is wound with 300 winds of the same wire. The output coils are each wound with 3000 winds of 27 gauge wire. I then used SmCo magnets in the center of the unit. My readings average a better than 11 to one ratio on the output Voltage, but can't measure any Amperage at all.
Now hears what I found most interesting and I believe that this is where the true potential is, in my humble opinion at least. I was curious to see what effect if any audio input would have when passed through the modified MEG unit. I didn't have anything else to use for the experiment besides my Toshiba laptop and free tone generator software which I downloaded off the Net, so I plugged in the audio cables to the MEG, and turned the volume up as high as the poor pittiful laptop would go, which is not much to say the least, and began running different audio frequencies through the first stage input coils. When I hit 1600Hz, the MEG began to register 24v AC on the digital multimeter. Now consider the old school crystal radio technology? What do you think would happen if we were to build a double wound field coil to resonate at the Earth's own frequency/Shumann resonance, and modifiy/change the output to correspond to 1600Hz and route it through the modified MEG unit? This is just an idea now, and I have not had the free time to try this, nor the finances to by the neccessary materials, but I sure am curious, lol. Perhaps this is something to note anyway, and maybe someone out there does have the free time and extra cash to give it a go. I would be willing to help in any way possible. Again guy's, just a notion.

Kysmett

When I say 'reverse the transformer' I am refering to the fact that all transformers are reversable.  They work on a ratio.  a 1:10 transformer, for example, will put out 10 volts for every volt you put in, but at 1/10th of the amperage.  If you ran the transformer backwards it would be a 10:1 transformer, granted giving you 10 times the amps, but one tenth the voltage.  You can do both with identicle transformers. 

So, saying that, and under the assumtion that you were using identicle transformers, one would be configured 'in the reverse' of the other.  One being a step-up, one being a step-down. 

As for joining the bateries together, that would be a great illustration of what I am talking about. 
Take a 9 volt batery, and from the negative place a 10000 ohm resistor, then take a D cell and run a 100 ohm resistor.  This will give you high volts and small amp on one and lower volt and more amp on the other.  tie the output from the resistors together and attach to common (positives).  Let us know what you find.