Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working gravity wheel ?

Started by Dgraphic911, February 26, 2008, 11:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanTheLight

Quote from: Dgraphic911 on March 05, 2008, 04:37:21 PM
I believe that the wheel actually has to work with just one weoght or pair of weights, whatever the builder chooses.

The pulsing is the wheel starting over at TDC and beginning its next revolution. But to build the wheel with the thought that another separate set of weights is helping you lift the rising pair is wrong ..."i believe". i could be very wrong ;)

My tests from here on will consist of just finding a way to get one weight completely around the wheel by itself....

Interesting theory. What force will you be using to raise the weight back into starting position? (or in magnet motor terms, how will you push it through the gate). Gravity exerts a downward force (towards center of earth) on all the mass in your wheel evenly. putitng a single weight in the wheel, almost assures there is no other force available to overcome "gate" in the first weights path.

My wheel is "pulling in" the weight on the gate side, to create an imbalance on the weight side (lever). Normally this system fails because the hinged weights also have a gate they need to pass through (the "flipping over" at the top of rotation), the weight should have been "standing" at top dead center, to reflect the correct starting point. the tension/spring effect of the cloth on my wheel is regulating this motion, to:

1) prevent the weight from moving past the gate in the first place (limiting the fall angle).
2) springing the weight back into starting position as it nears top dead center

As stated in my last post, I've made a video of my wheel but am having trouble sharing it with others. Help in regards to that would be appreciated.

AB Hammer

SeanTheLight

What is your youtube name so I can see the video of your wheel for I cant find it on the link.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

SeanTheLight

Well turns out youtube found my avi as corrupt also. I used vp61 codec, and as great a codec as it was for recording, its been an absolute nightmare for playback on others computers.   :\

so, currently there is no video that others can watch, but there is a vp61 video I've already made and uploaded. I'm now in the process of looking for better settings or a better program to re-record a demonstration video. I tried to record using microsoft video 1 codec, and the file size was > 200mb.

summary: armadillo run level and vp61 video are available, anything else I will need help with or some time to figure it out on my own.