Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gyro-Magnetic Generator

Started by Nebularnemesis, August 11, 2007, 12:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebularnemesis

Quote from: Humbugger on August 14, 2007, 11:40:49 AM

@Nebby...How does the tether cross the Earth's lines of flux at 15000 mph if the satellite is in a stationary position with respect to Earth?

I think your thinking cap needs adjustment!

The motion of Earth's magnetic field are relative to the Earth's activity underneath the Earth's crust and not the actual crust itself, otherwise, how would you explain the magnetic field's speed change and eventual polar reversal?   Yes, ofcourse this makes the actual speed your cutting the magnetic field a dynamic problem, but not enough to prevent us from harnessing power since it doesn't even reverse polarity for 7,000 years or so!   But regardless, this had nothing to do with the actual experiment at hand.   But thanks for allowing me to clear that up...... and BTW I saw video footage of the actual NASA tether experiment as the conductor got so hot it snapped!   ok, anyways, that's NASA's project, not mine.

Humbugger

Quote from: Nebularnemesis on August 15, 2007, 03:42:38 PM
Quote from: Humbugger on August 14, 2007, 11:40:49 AM

@Nebby...How does the tether cross the Earth's lines of flux at 15000 mph if the satellite is in a stationary position with respect to Earth?

I think your thinking cap needs adjustment!

The motion of Earth's magnetic field are relative to the Earth's activity underneath the Earth's crust and not the actual crust itself, otherwise, how would you explain the magnetic field's speed change and eventual polar reversal?   Yes, ofcourse this makes the actual speed your cutting the magnetic field a dynamic problem, but not enough to prevent us from harnessing power since it doesn't even reverse polarity for 7,000 years or so!   But regardless, this had nothing to do with the actual experiment at hand.   But thanks for allowing me to clear that up...... and BTW I saw video footage of the actual NASA tether experiment as the conductor got so hot it snapped!   ok, anyways, that's NASA's project, not mine.

So...you trying ta tell me the Earth's crust is moving at 15,000 mph with respect to our magnetic field?  Yer stickin to that story?  Seems if that were true or anywhere near true, all we'd have to do is wind up some big-ass coils, anchor them to the crust (or just lay them down) and we'd get huge energy with all those lines of flux cutting through continuously at 15,000 mph. 

I still say your thinking cap needs (even more serious now) adjustments!  LOL

Nebularnemesis

Hahaha..... of course that doesn't work!  lol   I'm not saying the difference between the Earth's crust and the magnetic field is 15,000mph.   That's just what the shuttle was doing in an experiment.   The tether has to work in conjuction with the earth's ionosphere.   If you are interested in the ongoing experiments and developments of NASA's they have alot of info on nasa.gov    Just type in Tethered Satellite System (TSS-1R) or just TSS.   There are many documents and experiments that are available there.   Frankly, I'm not... I just stated that we have the technology to do this type of stuff... but on with the Gyro-Magnetic Generator!

wattsup

@Neb

Are you still worried about this tether business.Geez, You should be busy designing your Gyro. Just make sure you have a ruler this time, or people here will think you have the shivers.

I'm really curious how you plan to attack the problem of the mechanism of the small wheel riding on the large wheel. Of course having the least friction possible while maintaining the action. It's a tall order indeed.

Nebularnemesis

I wish to appologize for my absence.   I have finally finished up the majority of a County political campaign which I served as the chairman for, which required me to put my little project here on hold.   I will begin hopefully to contine where I left off.    While I was away, has anyone else tried to perform any experiments with this basic design?    If not, don't worry, I will be starting the proto type here in the next few weeks, but I can only dedicate time on Saturdays to this, so not a whole lot of time really.   Thank to everyone who has contributed questions or ides/drawings so far, and again, sorry for my absence.