Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SMOT return ramp success

Started by yamalaris, August 12, 2007, 02:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

What are you talking about? You're asking whether you should investigate it further? Are you kidding? If this isn't spam, please, show video, blueprints, do anything possible for others to replicate it. This would be one of the most important advances in this field. Send me an e-mail right away at koooyyy@hotmail.com. I'd like to visit you right away, if it's OK with you.

RunningBare

Quote from: Omnibus on August 12, 2007, 06:39:21 AM
What are you talking about? You're asking whether you should investigate it further? Are you kidding? If this isn't spam, please, show video, blueprints, do anything possible for others to replicate it. This would be one of the most important advances in this field. Send me an e-mail right away at koooyyy@hotmail.com. I'd like to visit you right away, if it's OK with you.

Wow!, that was fast LMAO!

JamesThomas

Please don't get your blood pressure up guys.

I find it suspicious that yamalaris supposedly knows enough about SMOTs to build a working return model, and now comes here asking foolish questions.

Of course we all hope this is for real, and if yamalaris can get three complete circuits out of it, there are people here who likely can make it work continuously. That said, this one doesn't smell right to me.

j
of the sensitive olfactory class
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

Omnibus

@JamesThomas,

Let's act unassuming. If he's making silly jokes this would be at his expense, don't you think?

NerzhDishual

Hi guys

Can I paraphrase yamalaris the following way: 
I'm on the verge of having a self running machine.
For the moment it just runs by itself for a while.
Do you think I must continue?

My wise advidce:
Please do not waste your time with such impossible gizmos wich violate the holly
laws of physic. As you can figure out, this very forum is not intented to discuss
such rubbish as 'OverUnity' but is obviously dedicated to mussels fishing and
goldfishs breeding. ;D  :o

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.