Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

transformer question

Started by Nemesiswes, August 28, 2007, 02:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemesiswes

Hey sorry  if i put this in the wrong place on the forums but i really need someone to help answer this question, it's been on my mind for awhile, well the question is what would happen to a transformer if you were to have more power on the secondary then the primary , would the primary start to decrease it's amperage pull or would it increase or would the secondary start to act like the primary and be induceing power back into the primary feed and if it does induce power back could that cause a problem with the power supply (say a generator) but the generator is current limited with a fuse so even if it did induce power back would it really do anything??? well thanks for any info 

angryScientist

Hi there,
For an answer to the question, I would say that if you put any power back into the secondary then it would put power back into the primary. Even if it was a 100th of a Watt you would still see it on the primary.
As for what it would do to the power supply, I couldn't say. There are too many variables. What is the phase of the introduced power? What is the frequency? What type of power supply is it? What is the power rating of the supply?
If the supply can handle power you put in to it plus the power it produces it's self, no problem. If the power you put in combines with the produced power in a additive way then something could break down in the circuit where those waves meet.

Nemesiswes

thanks, so without taking into account all the variables, it would still work if say you just limited the amount of power that could back into the generator with a resistor and the rest was just routed back to the secondary output . I know it's alot more complicated then that but in it's most basic form , would that work