Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehmet?s BackEMF pulser circuit

Started by hartiberlin, August 22, 2007, 03:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Have a look at this:

<<Hi Stefan,
I would like to post my Back EMF circuit here on your site
so everyone else can build this device, I made very clear drowing of the circuit
and sure there is a video is well that at least shows the input v/s output.
but I couldn't find a back EMF title or category 
Under what category would you recommend that I should put the link?
Here are links:
Back EMF  Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOP2LD-IpI
How the Circuit works here
http://www.backemf.onewithall.net/html/mehmet_circuit.html

Best regards
Mehmet
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

helmut

Hi Mehmet

I hope that you will join us as soon as possible.
You have done a good work and we owe you the biggest respekt.
I see many of us doing first proofe before the day is over.

One can see and feel  "The World is in Change"
Day by day new Inventions are presentet free and open sourced.

This is a sign.
This is how globalism should work.
People change information and feelings instead of Bullets and Rockets.

Welcome

helmut

Mem

<<Helmut,
Thank you for your welcome! I am here, and I'll be here.
as we know Just as a tree can?t survive with a single leaf, each innovative idea that?s brought forth is like another leaf on earth?s tree, the innovative ideas are needed for the survival of mankind.

Breakthrough energy innovations/inventions has yet to be appreciated unless can be controlled by corporations. For example fuel cell technology, sounds like great as it burns with 0 pollution.
Why is it that they want to put into a bottle sell it?
The best is to fill the car tank with water and produces the hydrogen on demand.
Why wouldn?t industry support this? Excuses are many, but 1 main reason is money. If they could they would implant a microchip to find out how much air we breath daily so they can tax us for the air we breath.
Who gave them the right to claim, own and sell the earths land, country-by-country, town-by-town? Humanity is conditioned so deep that only death has the power to wipe away all hypnotic trans state. Waking up from this deep trans state is a rear event.         

But when it comes to energy inventions or an innovative idea or what advancement maybe we need to transcend from the ashes of the former self and give it away/share it as we do on this website.
Or else invention and inventor maybe a target to moneychangers in the land!

Most farmers do protect their cows with their guns and dogs. So are the energy / oil etc companies they protect their own interest (they see people as farmer owns he?s cows).
They do send their dogs come at you and if you are not scared then them come with their guns, if you become even a smallest threat to their industry.

But let me tell you this: no energy invention is ever a threat for oil or energy companies.
They should cherish and support every tireless inventor man, woman and child.

But they don?t:  Money ?god? allows them to have a earth wealth.   
But no wealth can be taken away from the earth; even they surrender their own flesh
to old age and die! 
Anyway,  a simple truth that I see is to work together as a world wide community and by doing so we can develop and share many innovative ideas.
And even sell for it! Why not, if this is your passion and this what you would like to do I think we should support those people that so passionate to do this.

For example my Back EMF device I am not in position to make a sell it the just the control box, I know this device works. Has one moving part, which is just a ?Relay?, or with some innovative method even that can be eliminated.

If anyone can make this Back EMF pulse just a control device and sell it, please get in touch with me I?ll share with you all that I know and in return you gave me %.
I think this a great idea.

More over: Bedini and Ron Cole window motor. I like that motor. But the instructions are conflicting ?I wish someone would make and sell the kits or it could just a control electronic switching /charger part of course with Bedini and Ron Cole?s permission.
Or other innovative ideas should be made available one way or the other.
Anyway these are some of my thought on the subject.
I welcome any comments you may have on any subject. 
Mehmet.>>

z_p_e

::)

Sorry, but I seem to have missed something.

I see nothing new here at all. The circuit is quite conventional.

I can assure you that there is no overunity here.

Mem

<<There is no OU if you just read on your computer screan and think about it.
But if you take that circuit and built the way I say. 
you will have an first hand expereince too.

That circuit didn't come from the drowingtable, it came from the work bench.
Do this simple 5 minute experiment and you'll know lot more then you ever knew!
Take 1 or 2 D cell (or any kind of) batteries just do this;

• First short them using a piece of wire under dim the light, observe the small discharge, using batteries only.
  • Then take those same batteries and short them on anything that you can find like; Induction coil or a transformer
    you'll get the best results from primary site as you do this notice how large of an spark you'll get. Larger transformer will give you large output. This is basic "Back EMF"
    • This is what I call manual OU. if you are not convinced and you can't notice or see any access power?
      This circuit is not for you. But if you see it then my circuit will help you to harnes that power automatically.
      It's not a perfected circuit yet, until will operated smoothly in a continuous manner.
      Mehmet.>>