Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

need help with wikipedia 11 September liars

Started by gaby de wilde, September 06, 2007, 01:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiltoa

Quote from: gaby de wilde on September 06, 2007, 02:55:59 AM

And if you cant see an explosion in that, then what about the satellite images showing the 5000 Megawatt afterglow from the Termite emissions?

Darn, those genetically engineered superfarting termites created right under our noses! I bet the feds deny those too.  >:(

Gaby, I'm not sure how many of us have the inclination to drop our tools, forget about providing a solution to the world's energy needs and start blindly following your demands to edit a Wiki.

Surely it is more constructive to reduce the value of oil by providing an alternative. No reliance on oil = no reason for Bush to be interested in the Middle East.

Topguner2

Quote from: shruggedatlas on September 06, 2007, 09:57:44 AM
Quote from: gaby de wilde on September 06, 2007, 02:55:59 AM
Everything I wrote was deleted, there need to be more people writing down the truth here! What am I the only one who likes to hear the truth? You all like to be lied to or something?

Sir, I think you need the extra heavy duty tinfoil, because the regular stuff is clearly not working for you.

He is using the aluminum foil which does not offer the same protection as tin foil. I think you pointed this out in another thread.
;)

hartiberlin

Hi Gaby and all,
who is in charge of Wikipedia ?
Who rules, what is being posted there ?

I tried a while ago to put a link there into a perpetual motion article to overunity.com and it also was deleted...
So who is in charge of this ?
I think it is a good idea to put the "right" story there.
Is nobody from the alternative underground doing a computer graphics generated movie with "digital actors" to tell the true story, e.g. about the Shanksville cruise missile not being a plane ?

The only thing I still wonder is about, why nobody yet from the demolition team has come forward to tell the truth, but I guess,all people that were involved are much too afraid about it.
Look at the Astronauts, they still deny it until today, that they ever went to the moon, although the evidence is
overwheelming, that they never went there...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

NerzhDishual

Hi guys,

Just my 2 cents.
What about these "Controled" Crash vids?
http://freenrg.info/Controled_Crash/

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

gaby de wilde

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 06, 2007, 12:58:26 PM
Hi Gaby and all,
who is in charge of Wikipedia ?
Who rules, what is being posted there ?

If you can quote a mainstream source then it's good enough for wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources

For scientific topics they demand peer review journals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:No_original_research

QuoteI tried a while ago to put a link there into a perpetual motion article to overunity.com and it also was deleted...
So who is in charge of this ?

The rules make it hard even for the SMOT device to survive, njaudin is just about considered a quack on that page. The administrators are in charge, but they use NWO tactics so most of the moderators are active paid propagandists, handsomely paid that is.

QuoteI think it is a good idea to put the "right" story there.

The rules are "valid sources" what ever that is suppose to mean. Like fox news. That's a valid source, or George Bush that's incredibly credible.

But in reality the company with the most employees gets to delete the most articles. the administrators do nothing ad delete things it seems. You almost cant blame them, wiki software is fun for a small organisation. For wikipedia it's totally unfit.

QuoteIs nobody from the alternative underground doing a computer graphics generated movie with "digital actors" to tell the true story, e.g. about the Shanksville cruise missile not being a plane ?

Not a valid source.

QuoteThe only thing I still wonder is about, why nobody yet from the demolition team has come forward to tell the truth

Marlene Cruz is a pre collapse explosion victim from the basement, here she is still in the hospital. She was one of the first to arrive (obviously)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGZYP--wz0

This is ABC news it should be a valid source.

Quotebut I guess, all people that were involved are much too afraid about it.

No, they are to nihilistic, they think that what happened to Germany can never happen to them. This while Prescott Bush himself had his properties seized for financing Hitler.  This while under the America nooses they exported mass murder for profit from Vietnam to Iraq. They cant even buy Medicare anymore, it's just ridiculously exploited all the way.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13664.htm
'''''On June 5, 2006''', the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden?s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden?s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, ?The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden?s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.?''

That should be more then good enough for wikipedia. But they will find an excuse to complain about you being there if that's what it takes. Your links don't go on the page. The admins keep all controversial topics locked until everyone who disagrees has disappeared. It's a very lame game and they are very good at covering their tracks.

QuoteLook at the Astronauts, they still deny it until today, that they ever went to the moon, although the evidence is overwhelming, that they never went there...

Yes, I specially loved one of the interviews,  both astronauts clamped their heads with both hands from the same questions. Asking more information about specifics made them both angry, but not in a normal way. They would snap in and out of pure anger mode. They have all the signs of brainwashing. Buzz turned from a peoples person into some one who wanted to be alone all day. In Alternative 3  you can already see how he gets angry from asking questions.

If you see 2 people get angry over the same question then you may conclude it's brainwashing. Like: "how did you get that huge rover out of that small box." Both of them said, not to remember exactly how that happened, then got angry.

I guess my wikipedia adventure gave me new insight in how great your forum really is. It looks like a mess but BOY it's so well structured and organised compared to a wiki.

They have long debates about structure of information on wikipedia. That stuff goes all by it self here, the result may not be optimal but at least it works.

I much rather read tin foil head references as having people delete my comments because they disagree. :D
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video