Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

White powder Gold

Started by innovation_station, September 06, 2007, 11:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophmaji

One is also forced to remember, or..be informed for the first time that, as of recent:

Scientists doing the human genome project work, have found that or bodies are chock full of alien DNA. When I say 'alien' I mean >>EXACTLY<< that. Might come as a bit of shock to the 'flat earthers' that we are not entirely human, whatever 'human' means.

Ok. So we are filled with UNKNOWN DNA for the purpose of who knows what?

Apparently that 'junk DNA' can be activated by the White gold powders. True? Who the hell knows........

I think it's worth enough to investigate. My monkey ain't holding me back, no chance! I'm looking - with eyes wide open. If it means I've got a whole new circus ride coming my way, hell, I'm all for it.

As for the link you have supplied, I suspect it is about Laurence Gardiner. There's been that story running around by someone who says they've seen him shapeshift into a lizard dude. What was said, was that he shapeshifted into lizard dude at Montok point,and he and some others shapey dudes ate the unborn child out of the abomen of a woman who was hypnotized, etc. If the white powder of gold thing is true then, that makes sense no matter how bizzare it may seem.Ã,  :P :o ::) You see, if this stuff does exist, then the abomen, feotal sack, placenta, mother and the child are LOADED with telemorase and the White Powders. And that We, as humans, were created as workers for the mines that the reptilians are mining for the gold, to convert that gold. And we are their food animals as well. Specifically used in the ceremony. According to what I've read, this allows them to continue in their shapeshifting form, and to appear as humans. They are from Sirius, apparently. (Surely you can't be Sirius!)Ã,  This sort of thing is a tough one for folks to, well, swallow. (How about the 160 billion in missing gold under the twin towers, from the bank vaults in the remote sub basements??)

If that is true, I'd love to witness it. (not the death of a human, though. Nothing noble there) I'd love it, personally, as once seen and known to exist, I'd be a happy guy. Why? It would only serve real notice to me that reality is not what it seems.

And all bets of any kind, are all off. Anything is possible at that point --and human fears would be, well, just plain silly. And I've got a bigger dorsal fin than they do.

Taken from your supplied link, and it parallels my exact personal experiences:

Here is a final caution about this from another gentleman who has been described as a "master alchemist":

"Traditionally alchemists spent years preparing their students mentally for the internal application of such substances. Meditation, intellectual apprehension of divine process, a strict moral code and a deep understanding of self and the magickal nature of human relationships were considered necessary pre-requisites. I know from much personal experience that high end metallic preparations open ones mind to a vision of the true nature of reality very quickly. Most aspirants starting out on a spiritual path think this would be great - thinking that this process simply involves 'knowing cool stuff'. But the sad fact is that the Truth hurts, and the average seeker quickly discovers that they don't want the Truth and the "responsibility" that comes with it. Knowing the truth means acting in accordance with it or suffering the dreadful consequences. Until you understand how far away the average persons behaviours are from being productive - in line with the Truth - it is almost impossible to understand what I am suggesting here. In most cases arrogance will force persons forward and will have them taking powerful elixirs that in the last analysis will prove to be poisons for their unprepared systems.

Alchemists did not just die from inhaling mercury fumes, or from lead poisoning. They also died from taking the actual Elixirs and the Stone itself ... because they were not sufficiently prepared."

The last sentence makes my original post in this thread, the final warning, it makes it clear. This is not for the timid, the weak, the deleriously expectant. The mental stress of 'getting your shit straight' in one single shot can be deadly, if you can't handle it. This is not a joke. This can be very dangerous on the personal level. I was sleeping less than 1.5 hours per day for over 2 years, straight. I went grey during that time period. I was also on top of the world. I would also collapse into a puddle of crying trancendental compassion for the death of the world and it's denizens, at any given moment. Sometimes for hours at a time. So psychic I would constantly (every time I shut my eyes) live through the death of others, animals, humans, etc, etc. Do you have any idea what it is like to be in someone's mind when they die? How about doing that a few hundred or thousand times? Do you think you can handle that? Are you clear enough to be someone else at the same time you are still you? To be their fear, their pain, their life, their death, to absorb it and wash it away? Are you strong enough? After that ,during that, can you still walk down the street, and say hello to people..how is your day going? Without loosing your mind?

I am now recovered and am moving on. And I will be going back to that space soon. I did it on my own, with no 'powders' of any kind. I did it the old fashion way: with meditation.

Each person recieves a different gift from the experience. What will be yours?

innovation_station

well when the time comes we are all going some where weather we know b4 hand or at the right time it is i guess our choise im the kind of guy that takes it 1 day at a time and i enjoy that so i will not change that as we now know we can change almost all things we currently know as reality

i do not recomend any one eat this stuff i think it must be reserched and used in some of the many was it can that currently suit our reality as we  know it

but as we know nothing is what it seams  it is a big key to all the answers we serch for but are we really suspo to know this ?

i do not know but it is comming and i guess there is no stoping it

just like i said it will blow your mind  ;)

as it has blowen mine

ist                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~build something with this stuff~~~~~somthing overunity~~~~~~~~~~~~

i do have a question how is it weighted  hummmmm.........you can buy it by weight???  i kind of wonder somthing is not adding up here
as i recall it can be verry light in weight or quite heaver than it once was

it is defently somthing altogather new to me i look for uses in engery machines to start with  as that is the hear and the now
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

acp

Where can I get some of this "white powder gold"? White cats are gettin' scarce around my area....

innovation_station

hello my friend JT

i see you have so much to say ~~~~~NIBIRU~~~~~~~

ok all i think that is so much more to this puzzel than just white gold.   this is the puzzel of life 2012  a critical event is schugled to happen

it has happened in the past will happin in the future

IT IS TIME TO PUT OUR MINDS IN ACTION

there are a few paths we can take

perhaps this was my job to tell you all i really have no idea just yet

even N D the see'er  of the 17th         speaks of this event             in his writeings

open your mind     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~they come back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

isteam!!       

if in fact this is all true ask yourself what does money mean to me??!??!??!??               i will answer that     verry little because it will not save me in my time of need!!!!!!!!!

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!