Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Drive 500 miles on a 5 minute charge, new form of electrical storage

Started by hansvonlieven, September 06, 2007, 11:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

The Processers use closed loop, where it wastes, just think about how powerful a processer would be if it was based on a overunity circuit.

Anyways i think the whole technology thing to be a theatre, they just send more stuff out to make more profit.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

Robb077

What they don't tell you is that you cannot charge the system from a residential electrical system. Might take a bolt of lightening. Anyway, just calculate the amps being stored. Impossible from a normal residential electrical system.

d3adp00l

It would take some serious inductors to slow the charge enough not to burn your house down, most true.

And as far as the computer thing goes, very true that most don't know jack about the machine they are using except that it has some big number . But the roll out schedule is a fact, and the tech for the generations of chips are figured well in advance. And it will have to be a point that we disagree on, I believe from facts I have seen that they are holding back from what they could do, for the sake of profit, I was in the business too long to think anything else.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Robb077

Its not just the inductors. Calculate the horsepower to go 500 miles....1 horsepower = 750 amp/hours. The electrical lines to a residence cannot supply the energy  needed in 5 minutes...IMPOSSIBLE

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

Sorry Robb, no-one mentioned that you can charge the thing at home. This kind of technology would need charging stations, similar to petrol stations now. It then becomes feasible and still worthwhile.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx