Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help with a KEELY project

Started by hansvonlieven, September 20, 2007, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

hansvonlieven, did you know that our governments regulates what frequencies we can transmit? This limits our research because if we cant transmit certain frequencies to test their electrical content, then we have no way to locate and or test which frequencies would work best as a power source. I almost bet this was done after Tesla discovered what he did. Big money wouldn't allow it then and still won't allow it because they cant put a meter on what?s free, it would be like trying to put a meter on the air we breath.

I still think it can be done with what we have access to. This will be my next idiotic quest to see how much more of an idiot I am. Everyone already thinks I'm an idiot because of my thoughts for a electricity theory.

This time I will try to get some proof with verifiable results before I make a bigger ass out of myself. Any suggestions based on my idiotic electricity theory?

If I'm not back by the end of the holiday's, I wish you and your family happy holidays.

hansvonlieven

G'day nightlife,

There are very good reasons why the electromagnetic frequency band is tightly regulated world wide. They found that out very early in the piece with the old spark gap transmitters that sprayed stray frequencies all over the landscape. you could not have more than two or three of these things in the same area without them interfering with each other because they needed too much bandwidth.

There is only so much bandwidth available and competition is fierce.

As to making perhaps an idiot of yourself don't ever be afraid of that. Every time we are wrong and someone points out the error of our ways we have an opportunity for learning. This is far more important than any temporary feeling of embarrassment. Throw yourself out there with courage, take your lumps as they are dished out and come out of it a better and wiser man. There is no dishonour in this.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nightlife

hansvonlieven, the whole idiot thing is just to help save myself from becoming involved in a disrespectful debate. I in no way consider myself as a idiot, uneducated yes but no way close to an idiot. A idiot to me is a close minded person who can not try to use a open mind when trying address a situation.
Education isn't so much as what you have read and or been told as much as it what you have personally experienced. Our education systems are based on what others have read and or been told and or what they have possibly experienced. 
  When we base our education on what others have experienced, we are at the mercy of their story of their experience. We all know how things can and do get twisted when a story gets told by another after hearing it from another themselves. We also know how some exaggerate about things as well. We also know how some will tell it how they want it to be heard so it will benefit themselves. This is one of the reasons our education systems are regulated and only allowed to teach about certain things and they are limited on the way they can be teach them as well as they are limited to what they can use to teach about them.
The whole electron thing is a prime example, no one has ever seen one but yet we are taught that there is one. The same thing with God. They say there is a electron because there has to be and they say the same thing about God.

Maybe God is the electron, proton an nuclei?
Maybe a atom contains another universe?

There is no answer and only assumptions at this point, we have to use what we do know about and when energy is the subject, we must start with what we know of as a natural ever lasting reproducible energy source and that would be a natural flow that can be received and repelled as well as intensified or canceled or restricted. The only natural source that we are aware of at this time like that is a frequency.

Does that make sense? LOL

hansvonlieven

G'day nightlife,

You are not the only one that does not believe in the existence of electrons as particles. have a look at http://www.glafreniere.com/matter.htm

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nightlife

hansvonlieven, if a electron is what electricity is made from, then it has to be a form of a frequency because there is no way a atom can pass thru a solid. Electricity can and does pass thru solids but only thru what it is attracted to. The same as a frequency. The same with our body's. our body's contain iron which would attract frequencies and there for must have electrons. That would explain our electrical currents that are said to send signals to and from our brain. The iron in our body's must be like silver or copper.

I am getting there and I will have a way for us to capture these so called electrons in a mass amount enough for us to be able to use them as a power source. Stay tuned, the mad man will return. LOL