Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help with a KEELY project

Started by hansvonlieven, September 20, 2007, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

hansvonlieven, I was talking about the rectifier, not the absorber.

hansvonlieven

For a rig like this a simple diode will suffice for testing

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

sm0ky2

Does anyone Notice something about the "GALLERY" on post # 11??????

take a good look at that first photo labeled  Hansen,Victor

that photo was taken no earlier than  (mid) 1984 , and there appears to be a Keely motor sitting on the table.

Where is this device now?? and why hasn't anyone taken it apart to see how it works??
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

@ hans and nightlife

"iron" is not the proper substance here, but the analogy is very applicable, essentially, the simplest atomic structure (hydrogen) is composed of x# of these tiny "irondust fragments" making up the proton that are all polarized together to form a monopole.  Conversly the electron is composed of y# of these fragments that are polarized as a monopole of the opposite polarity, the fields are nearly identicle, but there is a large difference in physical "mass" (for reasons i do not yet understand). The electrons do not "pass through" materials, rather they pass Between the atoms.

electrons cannot ever reach the atom, they are pulled inwards and fly outwards in a constant motion until they are slowed (by loss of energy in the nucleaic field) towards the end of its cycle. (atomic decay)
the electrons dont loose their energy, the nucleus does.

in paramagnetic materials, (such as iron or steel)  the nucleic field has multiple "nodes", where the fields of the associated protons and neutrons cross each other. They are symmetrical, meaning that an identicle node occurs on the opposite side of the nucleus- Which alows the electron to assume an orbit along that pair of nodes.

When a magnetic field is introduced, the electrons are either repelled or attracted to the field (depending on the polarity [a/c EMFs always attract them]) and the electron assumes the respective orbital path.

the molecular allignment of a solid piece of ferromagnetic metal is such that all the electrons assume parallel orbital paths, giving it a "net magnetic field", while in the presence of another (stronger) field. -

the neutron is also "paramagnetic but is much different, in the fact that it assumes an equal and identicle field to the proton its attached to.

molecules such as copper has a more complex system of "nodes", which do not allow a cummulative parallel alignment of the electrons.

Iron is not good for inducing electricity, you need a non ferromagnetic metal (copper seems to work well), because of the perpendicular fields that create the "electricity" we use. 

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 23, 2007, 07:12:10 PM
Does anyone Notice something about the "GALLERY" on post # 11??????

take a good look at that first photo labeled  Hansen,Victor

that photo was taken no earlier than  (mid) 1984 , and there appears to be a Keely motor sitting on the table.

Where is this device now?? and why hasn't anyone taken it apart to see how it works??

As far as I know this patrticular motor is one of the many replications tried by Dale Pond. It does not work. He has built far more elaborate ones, they look exactly like the globe motor but they dont work either. He actually sells them for $25,000.00 and I believe he has sold a few. They all have names. Here is a photo of "Atlin"

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx