Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Circular Linear Magnetic Motor

Started by sm0ky2, September 21, 2007, 01:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Ive been observing several linear motors in action, and they all have similar features::

a (small) sticky point, just before entrance onto the track, and a (large) sticky point at or near the end of the track.

Now, if you can imagine a Wheel (instead of a car) whos circular path of motion was positioned between the 2 sticky spots, so the drive magnets enter the track, and be propelled down the track, then arc out before they reach the sticky-point at the end.

Has this been investigated here already? anyone have thoughts about this kind of set-up?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

gyulasun

Hi,

I think it is an interesting idea and I have not seen such arrangement anywhere here or on the web.

Could you doodle in MS Paint a simple drawing how you imagine your setup?

Regards,  Gyula

ken_nyus

Quote from: sm0ky2 on September 21, 2007, 01:27:38 AM
Now, if you can imagine a Wheel (instead of a car) whos circular path of motion was positioned between the 2 sticky spots, so the drive magnets enter the track, and be propelled down the track, then arc out before they reach the sticky-point at the end.

The "arc-out" will become the sticky point, no?

sm0ky2

pardon my unartistic abilities, the magnets should (in theory) be all evenly spaced and same size disk magnets.

all in repulsion to one another (same sides facing each other)

From what i can see with flux-paper and my fero-oil the "sticky points" are at (or near) the ends of the track where the opposite polarity comes up to meet them. at points before this, there should be "pure repulsion"

maybe im wrong here, perhaps the sticky-points will readjust themselves to catch a magnet entering and leaving the track from the middle.....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

hansvonlieven

Sorry guys, pardon my ignorance.

What exactly is a " CIRCULAR LINEAR magnetic motor" other than an oxymoron?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx