Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giantkiller moves forward into Full Heterodyning.

Started by giantkiller, September 22, 2007, 12:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinbeard

Geez.  Why don't you guys just step up and use some linux, then you need not worry about these virii scares at all.  Virus scanners just another revenue source in an inferior software ecosystem.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Quote from: Cortex on September 27, 2010, 03:16:19 PM
OK - I've found the "problem":

It was not the one i mentioned above - but the simple fact that the .EXE file had a blank company and product name in the so called file version information (that's a kind of ID3 tag for exe files).  :o

So the only option to save my honor as a new member that wants to contribute was to found a new small business corporation called "WavMixer"  ;D

e2matrix

I do use Linux a lot but there are still a lot of niche programs I have for Windows that are not available in Linux.  Windows can be quite safe if you know what you are doing.  Linux is not immune to a virus although they are much less common. 
Cortex, thanks for checking into that although I didn't really have any concern of it being a virus.  I figured it was just a little over the top coding by Prevx.  Nice work though as it shows all clean now.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

twinbeard

Quote from: e2matrix on September 28, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I do use Linux a lot but there are still a lot of niche programs I have for Windows that are not available in Linux.  Windows can be quite safe if you know what you are doing.  Linux is not immune to a virus although they are much less common. 

I have not run across an application the I could not run on *NIX using either an emulator or a virtual machine.  I challenge the notion that software is "not available in Linux."  I will accept that there are lots of developers who do not make it possible for the open source community to make native ports, nor do they do so themselves, thereby limiting their software.  I will not accept that I cannot find a way to run their software notwithstanding their poor choices as regards multi-platform support.

Regarding virii that can, from userspace or remotely, elevate to root privileges and successfully replicate across multiple *NIX boxes, I challenge you to cite an example.  Name one.

giantkiller

Excellent.
There are 3 ways to play:
All sound through one channel, i.e. monophonic, choir in a church.
Sound sources split by a ratio to a ratio of output devices, i.e. stereo, quadraphonic, multiphonic.
A ratio of 1 signal to one output device,i.e. this gets very interesting. Our target should be resonant with the signal, signals or/ and mix. In otherwords instead of using our ears based on air as a medium to listen we use other matter, i.e. water( :o), granite, quartz( 8), ceramics, aluminium( :o).
Our ears are physically matched to air. Look at Hutchison's experiments with multiphonic sources vectored towards a target of different types of matter, this is a random approach. Stan Meyer contended using monophonic source against a single target made up of 2 destinations of matter, hydrogen & oxygen, this is a controlled approach. Now should you choose to use only one frequency the vectoring has to be reproduced by timing an impact or a harmonic of the matter.

If using 1 frequency on one target and another frequency on another target and another frequency on another target then I refer you to Leedskalnin.
http://planetary-engineering.com.

Quote from: Cortex on September 26, 2010, 08:29:53 PM
Greetings dear free energy pioneers!

I'm new in here - at least as a registered user...  :)

Has anybody yet tried to use a mixture of 48, 64 and 72 Hz or multiples of it as input for a TPU?

When I read about it at the beginning of this thread I wondered how it would sound if I mix those three frequencies per software. Interestingly my bass speakers got quite distorted / overloaded although the output power was really low :D

If you want to try it for yourself than you can use the following small test tool by me:

http://ul.to/64f59t

it comes with full VB6 source code and it's public domain.

(It is clean - but I can understand everyone who is very skeptic about executable attachments from new users - especially in forums like this one... So please compile it again from its code - or run it  in a VM or with Sanboxie. Never rely on your AV-Software!)