Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giantkiller moves forward into Full Heterodyning.

Started by giantkiller, September 22, 2007, 12:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11:11

have you tried to excite the flux,
in the TPU's iron primary coil,
using high frequency sound,
(speakers, electricity thought wet sand, or moving mechanical objects)
instead of high frequency electricity,
from a signal generator ?

frequency generators are an
expensive,
fragile,
bulky weakness.

which most normal human beings don't even know exists.
let alone find the justification to purchase.

but high frequency sound,
can be generated,
in many simple ways.

if you hit the iron primary coil,
with many different frequencies,
coming from 5 or 6 different sound-generation-sources,
than they might all combine together,
to create a much higher frequency,
inside the primary.

or maybe if you used two wire coils,
and a capacitor,
to make a tank circuit,
than the tank circuit could allow the existing frequency,
to super-oscillate,
under its own power.

i've read of people using simple coil/capacitor oscillators,
to create gigahertz of frequency.

cheap,
simple,
easy to repair parts,
will be required,
if a power source is ever going to become widespread.

otherwise,
the all-powerful-at-inhibiting economic obstacles,
will doom it to never be used.

if all of its parts,
other than maybe magnet wire,
cannot be found at a hardware store,
than that is a major weakness.

the average wage slave must not only understand how to build it,
but also be able to afford it.

Cortex

Greetings dear free energy pioneers!

I'm new in here - at least as a registered user...  :)

Has anybody yet tried to use a mixture of 48, 64 and 72 Hz or multiples of it as input for a TPU?

When I read about it at the beginning of this thread I wondered how it would sound if I mix those three frequencies per software. Interestingly my bass speakers got quite distorted / overloaded although the output power was really low :D

If you want to try it for yourself than you can use the following small test tool by me:

http://ul.to/64f59t

it comes with full VB6 source code and it's public domain.

(It is clean - but I can understand everyone who is very skeptic about executable attachments from new users - especially in forums like this one... So please compile it again from its code - or run it  in a VM or with Sanboxie. Never rely on your AV-Software!)

e2matrix

Cortex, thanks for the upload.  I do check everything at virustotal.com.  It had one only hit from Prevx saying it had a medium risk malware dropper.  IMO Prevx is a bit over the top at times.  It was the only one of 43 antivirus scanners that found anything so I'm leaning toward this being safe and will try it.  Just wonder if you know why this might have triggered Prevx to report this? 
BTW the 'Stop All' function does not stop all 3 tones.  Interesting effect when played through a large stereo.  This may indeed be interesting to try with the TPU.  I imagine using all 4 frequencies could get some very high frequency overtones.

Cortex

I guess that reason why Prevx considers it as potentially showing malware characteristics is simply because my app generates a temporary .wav file (which contains the mixed preset frequencies) when it is started in order to being able to instantly start playing.

But there was no good reason for any virus to copy itself to a .wav file because they are not executed on their own but loaded by a player application...

As the .wav file generated by my app does not contain any program code either this behavior of Prevx is nothing but a sign of bad programming on it's own - or a kind of marketing trick in order to make people believe that it was able to find malware not detected by the concurrence scanners...

However I'll review this "issue" and then upload it again - if my assumptions are correct and Prevx keeps quite afterwards.

Cortex

OK - I've found the "problem":

It was not the one i mentioned above - but the simple fact that the .EXE file had a blank company and product name in the so called file version information (that's a kind of ID3 tag for exe files).  :o

So the only option to save my honor as a new member that wants to contribute was to found a new small business corporation called "WavMixer"  ;D