Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acerzw

Surely from this it would make sense to try to replicate the simplest one coil / one collector tpu first, since it should be easier than the later versions which, apart from the 17", appear to be modular progressions? Replicate the simple one first and the others will follow...

I do not want to distract from the technical discussion too much but...

I would also ask, since I do not know of the source of these grainy videos, were they released by UEC, and if so for what purpose as they do not appear to be developing the tpu? If they were not released by UEC then who released them and do they not have access to the high quality originals? Did anyone try to contact the source when they were released?

Also no-one still has proven that any patents exist, hidden or otherwise, SM is a shady character working with the lab assistant who ripped of John Searle, so his word is worth nothing when he says there are patents! If it is replicated will UEC not be forced to reveal the patents, if they exist, in order to defend their rights to the TPU? Since they are not developing the TPU, why would they even bother to patent it, which would cost a lot of money, if their intention is to kill it patents would not really help at this stage...

Also am I correct in stating that no one has even proven the existence of UEC as a corporate entity? Might it not have been something setup by SM to attract investors, or even a scam for that matter?

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

acerzw

Can we summarise the know facts about the simple tpu in order to clarify and focus the replications efforts? I would be tempted to try replicating it given a decent list of knows or good guesses to start from...

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

EMdevices

In one of the videos,  SM says that the unit vibrates at 7.3 Hz

Can you tell a 7.1 Hz vibration from a 7.4 Hz vibration?

I can't, and neither can SM, so why does he say 7.3 Hz?

Possibilities:

1)   He measured it with a scope/transducer, etc..

2)   He quotes the number since it's the Schumann resonance (or close to it)  AND HIS TPU WAS DESIGNED TO TAP THAT FREQUENCY

EM

tao

Quote from: EMdevices on October 03, 2007, 09:58:05 AM
In one of the videos,  SM says that the unit vibrates at 7.3 Hz

Can you tell a 7.1 Hz vibration from a 7.4 Hz vibration?

I can't, and neither can SM, so why does he say 7.3 Hz?

Possibilities:

1)   He measured it with a scope/transducer, etc..

2)   He quotes the number since it's the Schumann resonance (or close to it)  AND HIS TPU WAS DESIGNED TO TAP THAT FREQUENCY

EM

I agree on those points too, 100%. Plus, considering marco's dancing magnet at 7.8Hz, and the references to the Schumann at 7.8Hz, one has to wonder why SM said 7.3Hz...

Yet in still, he must have designed it or measured it to know it is vibrating at such a value...

Considering his 'tuning off' talk, one might suggest that 7.3Hz is sufficiently 'tuned off' of the direct Schumann at 7.8Hz...

Then again, he says it VIBRATES PHYSICALLY at 7.3Hz, whereas in the other videos when he says 5000Hz/6000Hz, he is talking about it's output being DC with a slight frequency of 5000Hz/6000Hz. This means that the other devices could very well be VIBRATING PHYSICALLY at 7.3Hz too...

So, the physical side-effect of SM's 'conversion process' seems very close to the 'enhanced' physical vibration in macro's magnets nearer 7.8Hz.

z_p_e

I am certain SM measured 7.3 Hz, and was not saying this because it happens to be close to the SR.

I like Marco, and respect his work, but I am not convinced his magnet demo illustrates tapping the SR. There have been no replications I know of supporting this notion, and Marco himself has not demonstrated the same effect and frequency with different mass magnets. Until such time, I don't buy into this tapping effect at all.

It is curious however that the 7.3 Hz and 5-6 kHz frequencies are specifically quoted by SM. Clues from his material does not suggest these frequencies are applied by the controller. Perhaps they manifest as an artifact of the actual applied frequencies and how they interact in the coils.