Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Quote from: BEP on October 06, 2007, 10:27:53 AM
@Tao

Answering your questions - My comments in blue:

Where did you source your iron rods from, are they pure iron?

They are from bundles of marking flags sold in a hardware store. The diameter is a little over 2mm. They are somewhat stiff but brittle. I am sure they are just a very low quality steel. The bundle length is about 15 inches an diameter about 1.2 inches (fits in the spool center)

Am I to take it that you feedback power through your simple oscillator and your 2n3055 blew? Or did it blow simply because of too much driving power? :)
In this case I'm sure it blew because of overdrive or flyback. Base bias was just a variable resistor from the collector pin. PS current stayed under 1A. Voltage applied was 3.5DC. Collector coil is a 800ft. spool of 22ga. magnet wire. Feedback coil is a 1200ft. spool of 24ga. magnet wire. The 22ga. coil was between the collector pin and B+. The 24ga. coil is between B- and a capacitor (.1mfd) the cap is then connected to the transitor base.  A dirt simple 'blow me up circuit'

How strong were those 1 Hz thumps? Just wondering...

The bundle has some weight to it. Movement was axial and radial. Axial movement was enough to feel with fingers. Radial movement would have broken sheet glass from a common window.

I must say, the parametric array, and even more so, a simple ring formed of iron wire with driving coil(s) around it, driving a lower frequency 'longitudinal' 'sound/vibration' through the iron ring and at key successive moments when the LAST sound/vibration made its way back to its starting point, another was generated/driven into the iron so that these longitudinal sounds/vibrations ADDED, certainly would seem to related directly to our old friend the Hungarian: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3068.0.html

Yes. The Hungarian again. I have no doubt his work can explain most of this - if not all.

Thanks!

Quote from: BEP on October 06, 2007, 12:55:38 PM
Kicks from a vacuum tube?

I don't know what any books say as the ones referenced were not found by me but think about this:

A simple rectifier (get those dirty little SS thoughts out of your mind - TUBES) Even more simple than most would think of - I'm saying 'hot cathode'. That means the heater element is the only cathode - no metal sheath around it - no separate connection for the cathode. The only two elements in the tube are the plate and the heater.

Heater elements were made of many different things but most would be excellent magnetostrictive metals. And guess what? Like GK says 'the light is a residual effect' and so is the heat. The first thing that happens when you apply current to the heater is it has a sudden increase in length - then it glows. What about the required magnetic field you say? It is a current carrying wire - and the tube is a mini particle accelerator. What else do you want?

How does the heater voltage appear on the plate signal? Because the heater was AC. Hot cathode tubes were nasty amplifiers until some tricky LC heater circuits were done AND the separate cathode was introduced. The alternating heater current would modulate the plate signal ? and sometimes create a feedback loop, a great source of harmonics.

Anybody with some age has experienced this kick. Scopes are one-eyed monsters. Don?t let then ?narrow YOUR bandwidth?. You old folks remember the ?WUMPF? sound when you turned on the old tube radio? The heaters were not lit at that point!
How about now when you?re driving and some idiot has his stereo too loud? All you hear is ?THUMP-THUMP?THUMP-THUMP?. And when the fool cracks his window the thumping noise goes away but you notice it wasn?t the same rhythm of his music.

If it gets hot - SO WHAT? Heat is energy. I'll make use of it.
Bash the inventor - Already been done - wasting forum space IS MY JOB!
Only searching for the truth? Good - so am I.
Witholding information for personal gain sucks. Witholding information to prevent harm is bad enough.

Very good points BEP.

People, we have spent so much time trying to interpret SM's meaning of the KICK. The problem always being that in one instance he seems to refer to the KICK being mechanical, and in another instance he is referring to the KICK as solely electrical, as in increased power output. Why can't it be both? And if both, what better explanation than the KICK's relation to magnetostriction. After all, magnetostrictive metals, are also certainly conductors, so they can exhibit PHYSICAL KICKS AND ELECTRICAL KICKS all in the same instances, like BEP says.

SM's first look at the KICK came from the old TUBES, where he saw the KICKS, and you can be damned sure that being an 'audio guy', using tubes, he would certainly have heard the THUMP as BEP describees, and he would have seen what happens in the TUBES when this happens, and maybe, just maybe, his hearing these THUMPS and seeing these KICKS caused SM to do a little research and try to figure out WHY these were happening?!? Perhaps that is exactly how he found that one book he referenced for us, the one describing the KICKs interaction with the Earth? Wouldn't you do some research if you were wondering what the THUMPS were and why the elements in the TUBES do that?

All I am saying is, the use of magnetostrictive elements (steel, iron, etc.) certainly seem to fit everything SM was saying, but also seem to fit the likely research path of which SM embarked on to create the TPUs...

More later, as always........

z_p_e

Quote from: devilzangel on October 06, 2007, 01:27:53 PM
*** To everyone:
stop with all the preconceptions everyone!! Just bc SM made a TPU with heat as a byproduct doesn't mean a highly evolved TPU technology will also have heat; it is NOT a necessity.
Are we aiming to develop a "highly-evolved" TPU or just the TPU a la Mark? C'mon, crawl before you walk.

ALL the TPU devices Mark demonstrates exhibit wasteful heat, and this is part and parcel of the operation. So be careful about making preconceptions yourself here. Do some homework folks.

either SM is a very very poor explainer; or he is very very good at misleading. So think OUTSIDE the box!!!!  :o

devilzangel
I'm afraid it is a case of neither. Your own inability to understand is what the problem is here.

Why folks won't do their homework to understand the information provided to them, staggers the imagination. I see now why SM was/is so disappointed with the lack of understanding, thinking and insight demonstrated by folks here. In particular most of the golden clues he gave us have either been ignored entirely, or misconstrued and misinterpreted to be something completely different.

devilzangel

I guess reading the full emails over 30 times has made me "dummer" z_p_e ;

I have also read your info too mate; dont get me wrong; For all the genius in this place, i wouldn't be surprised if it is one with the least "experience" in this field who would "stumble" upon the answer.

devilzangel

tosky

TPU heat is not a problem. We can make many TPUs then connect to the load via an automatic switch. The switch controller will select the coolest TPU among them to the load.