Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchy1966

Quote from: EMdevices on October 03, 2007, 06:18:23 PM

That means if you deform the material it produces a voltage.
It's the same stuff as piezo effects with electric fields, except this is magnetic phenomena.

EM

Hi all,

EM, GREAT find! compliments!

Now remember SM saying this:  No they are not piezo stacks, but they do look like it.....

hmmm, think we have another match....

regards

Robert

Grumpy

Magnetostriction does not explain the "flipping over" anomoly.  It does not explain the term "rotational magnetic receiver".

QuoteSeptember 27, 2006

It is really great to see more "hands on" activity here. It may be relevant to convey the importance of the relationship
between the resonances/wire lengths of the control/collector coils. I think of it a a rotational magnetic reciever. Some of
the tests that I have carried on the coiols that have visible control windings indicate frequencies in the megahertz range
which would make pc scopes un usable ...I could be wrong...we will see. We are Searching for a rotational Kicking
field.that can be accelerated by applying harmonics This could take a while. It is unconventional. Sharing results..even
failures will help every body. Sharing limitations will slow everybody down. It would be great if more those who seem to
have a clear understanding would do some winding to confirm their expectations. Perhaps Luck will come into it I
remember a fellow who said "The more I work and act the more luck I seem to get"

Lastly, magnetostriction does not explain the 'tune to close to the frequency of conversion and you get blown to hell issue'.

Not trying the knock the theory, just pointing out some issues with it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

Hopefully this is a good 'restarting point'. Since I'm on my third iteration of this TPU lookalike I can only be sure of one thing:

All of the differrent discoveries and ideas are going to come together and we'll all party!. I am quite sure the work and results - from GK (wave interaction), Wattsup(and others) field cancellation, IS (what can I say he's done it all!), Mark( brings precision, perception and great clarity ), all the long timers that are probably saying 'oh!, here we go again' - will still need combining.

I'll not dig for it because I'm sure someone knows the exact stansa and verse but wasn't there a reference to methods of using magnetic fields to 'image' objects? Say MRI? Do you know where that banging noise comes from when your head is in there?

BTW @IS

A signal generator is an oscillator, albeit a fancy one  ;)

@Grumpy

On one earlier 'Cook Coil' test I did I found the coil resonance at 7.5kHz. That didn't explain the low buzzing noise on the work bench. The bundle of iron wire was vibrating at a frequency much lower than 60Hz. I wasn't equipped to measure it at that time. That buzz didn't show up on the scope even when I dozed off waiting for the trace to cross.
The tuning and explosion issues are classic magnetostriction problems. Positive feedback at the right frequency has been said to damage bridges. Who's to say the material resonance frequency isn't the 'third'.
Isn't it common for a sound or RF tech to refer to the second and third harmonic as 'the second' and 'the third' and only use the word frequency when talking about a specific frequency? It is in my circles.

My mind is very open on all this so If I'm off-base please shoot me down  ;D

EMdevices

@ Grumpy,

tao just wrote,Ã, Ã,  if you tune too close to the vibrational mode of the ring , it might very well BLOW UP !!!
Think what happend to the Tacoma Bridge that broke apart due to resonance.Ã,  Think what happens to wine glasses when singers hit the right cord.Ã,  Think what TESLA did with a small vibrator attached to a building?Ã, 

Physical resonance is distructive if pushed to the limit. !!!

Regarding the upside down turn off phenomena, I'm not realy sure why that happens?
and it sounds like SM didn't either.Ã, Ã,  Once we duplicate this thing we'll be able to experiment and find out why.

@all
Here's a usefull chart.Ã,  I notice that we need a DC bias to bring the magnetisation close to the SATURATION (close to the flat curve) region, since from the chart below we see that's where the magnetostriction is largestÃ,  (meaning we get the most STRAIN per B-field.)

This thing is almost analogous to a Speaker and Microphone in feedback causing a ear piercing sound, except the mode of resonance here is LONGITUDINAL and no sound is produced. Ã,  I think GK mentioned this concept a while ago.Ã,  How true it seems now.

EM

P.S.Ã,  One other point I wanted to mention,Ã,  the gyroscopic effect now makes sense.Ã, Ã,  Any vibrating objects will exitbit it.Ã, Ã,  It doesn't have to rotate.Ã, Ã,  For example the SEGWAY use the gyrochips, which are Integrated Circuts (ICs) with small piezo elements that vibrate inside, and they can detect angular changes.Ã,  So any vibrational object becomes one with the background frame of reference !!!Ã,  (what ever that isÃ,  LOL)

BEP

A magnet can be used to raise Q and saturation point as well as a DC bias.
--
Hmmm .... Not only does an object in motion tend to stay in motion but it tends to continue in the same direction  ;D