Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: EMdevices on October 04, 2007, 11:56:18 AM
@ BEP

It's true about the magnet doing the same as DC bias, but in a ring how do you use it Longitudinally ?

Thinking outkeyboard...

You put another ring above the first and place the magnets as shown in the video  ??? The coil in the leg is positioned so when powered it slews the magnet's field to bias the wave on the bottom ring. Since the top ring is paramagnetic it mirrors the activity of the bottom ring (reverse or 90 leading?). The rings also distribute the fields from both magnets. Possibly the magnets are reverse of each other creating a standing magnetic wave. This standing wave would then rotate as the 'control coils's' fields twist it.

acerzw

@EM, BEP & All

Privileged to know you Geniuses ;D

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

chrisC

Quote from: EMdevices on October 03, 2007, 09:08:55 PM
Here's a better explanation of the OPEN TPU.

EM

EM:
I haven't been following the TPU thread for a while. I think you may be onto something interesting.
Wouldn't it be ironic if the magician who made up the fake 6" TPU video (with batteries) actually solved the real stuff!
I really hope you'll win the OU prize.

regards
chrisC

acerzw

@EM & BEP

I recall one of bolts posts where he stated that SM had said a couple of posters were getting close before, I think since EM's breakthrough here it is probably worth you guys taking another look at those posters work, if you can find it, to see if further insights might be gained in the light of your new knowledge.

From bolts post with words that resonate highlighted  8):

"SM has very nearly spilled the beans on this risking his freedom and pay packet. He is right he has said far too much already. SM mentioned Bushwacker and Freedomfuel for getting close. Bushwacker dedicated most of his time working on the Hope device. IMO it will never work he is only making a cooker peizo coil but he was named because he was injecting AUDIO sine waves into his hope device. However the guy reads like a crank to me every post was about abductions and threats  from MIB  which i very much doubt they would be interested in his cooker coil. Freedomfuel was mentioned because of his excellent theory. He was bang on correct about how this works but for some reason i recon he saw the potential good and BAD and decided to walk away. But he deleted over 100 very critical posts and was leaps ahead of most other on here 12 months ago. For all i know he has a working model."

Link to bolts post:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1872.msg49823.html#msg49823

Has anyone an archived copy of Freedomfuel's deleted posts? (Mine doesn't go back that far) If so please post as ZIP copy here for all.

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

Earl

Quote from: BEP on October 04, 2007, 12:43:10 PM
[snip]
3. Waves of magnetostrictive movement can follow standard wave functions - like interference, summation, cancellation, harmonics, FFT, etc.
At least #3 is the only way I can explain why I pump high freeks in and it buzzes below 60Hz.

@BEP

Do the high freqs have any sum or difference products that are 60Hz or less?

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company