Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantEnRg

So I have come to this conclusion about the pyroclay beads. While in my first video I was manually pulsing to get motor to reach resonance.(the motor has an asymmetry in it's commutator/coils) What the pyroclay bead does is act as a spherical waveguide/spark gap. I studied the nature of the beads, and the comment about metal fuming is correct. It appears metal on the outside, and glass on the inside. Now because there is a very intense heat with that arc, they must be oxides, which would have me believe that there is a type of diode action(negative resistance). Here's the weird thing, the little motor in my tests self tunes due to an imbalance, or asymmetry. So at first the bead is acting as the resonant spark gap..it glows orange....but as soon as the motor hits full resonance and syncs up with circuit, the bead cools down and is no longer sparking. When i used a symmetrical motor the bead never cools all the way down because the motor never truly syncs up, so the bead makes up for it. Also the bead alters the overall characteristic, or resonance of the motor/circuit.

armagdn03

Gotcha, not things make a little more sense. At first I was gonna cry bullshit, but if the motor is in fact tuning to the circuit, then we may be okay, but..............where did you get this motor? is it your design? what about it is imbalanced?
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

RadiantEnRg

Well these motors are readily available at any R/C hobby shop....the thing that makes it unbalanced is....It is all 3s, 3 coils, 3 commutator contacts, and 3 breaks. The brushes are a 1/3 the size of the contacts. I have mapped it out, and there are 3 phases, each with 3 sets, then back to start state. And at any one time the positive/negative interaction of the coils is unbalanced. Since it is odd...you can get "tuning" in increments of one...so it can precisely tune to the circuit. The unballance is either 2 pos/one negative coil, or vise versa...or there is also a set phase where one coil is off and the 2 next to each other are opposite(at vectors to each other)..so at any time during that motor's operation, it is unbalanced. I believe this is why Tesla's OCD is all about 3s, when he dined he needed a stack of napkins....and they must be divisible by 3...he was obsessed with 3s. This 3phase fits nicely with Meyer's using an alternator, which has 3 windings.....and with Bearden's talks about asymmetry and unbalancing the potentials.

armagdn03

Very interesting. Im looking through my collection now to find such a motor. Unless there is something weird happening with the elements present in the pyroclay, I would guess that the sparkgap created by the contact can be recreated without the silica. in the website I posted earlier, a gentleman takes a sheet of galvanized steel, heats it with a torch, lets it cool. He observes dark spots appear, which when touched with a thin wire, creates an oscillator, but since its a spark gap, its a negative resistance oscillator. The interesting thing is that this dark spot he requires for the experiment, is probably an oxidised superstrate (kinda like a substrate, but on top, don't know if thats a word, but if it isn't I call it) much the same as you believe your bead is doing. I am going to attempt to recreate the other guys experiments until I get my pyroclay.

Sorry for all the questions, but what made you choose pyroclay? I mean silica is the second most abundant material on earth, why this particular website with this particular clay? Do you know much about mono atomic elements or ormus?
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

RadiantEnRg

Well it was another case of synchronicity, I happened to go to an alternative healing center and hit it off with the owner. He showed me a lot of his Tesla machines, and I asked about this powder he was using in an electrolysis foot bath of his :D 
Well we wound up going to dinner and then b4 i left he gave me a bag of it, which he usually charges $10....So it was another by chance discovery...much like the power supply in the first place. Here's the thing. The power supply did not start arcing right away...I had to make brief conacts over and over again. Until a "corrosive" layer was formed. Then I dusted the contacts and arced through the powder, I repeated this step until I had a good amount glazed on the clip. I then used pliers and popped the glaze off...then I had to manipulate it in between the clips...once the arc started through it I quickly learned when to pull it away...and the surface tension of the molten glob formed a sphere. The spheres works the best.