Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantEnRg

It is...you just can't see the brushes..they are enclosed...I had done it to that 12v radiator fan...but it went so fast and got so hot it melted :(

armagdn03

I dont understand your power supply circuit, are you feeding it pure dc or pulsed?
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Tink

Do I understand it right that you take one wire from the rectified mains power and on the end the ground?
In that case you still use normal mains power because ( at least in Europe) the neutral mains wire is connected to ground at some stage.
So I don't understand what you are trying to proof to be honest.
Synergy is the key to free energy.

Super

oh man,

let me add that this is crank!

Take care of you when walking around shoeless and running this setup :D

And please more of this, never seen a huge ac motor running from only "one"  wire!

And shame on me, i must say that connection of power supply and ground is also not
clear to me  :(

is the power supply ac or dc pulse, if dc i think it would make me much more confused  ;)
and did you checked your diode, maybe it is damaged ?!?

Added: Ok RadiantEnRg, i looked closer and see ... you really described all needed parts
and now i am confused.

RadiantEnRg

Alright...here's what i did. The AC is rectified and then fed to a 400v capacitor which in turn then feeds a stepdown transformer...this cap is pulsed to the stepdown transformer. I have clipped in on the common negative of the circuit. On every off pulse the coil sends a mirrored radiant spike of positive polarity. Now this circuit is really 2...the first pulses a stepdown xformer which then pulses a lower V cap...I can take the positive of that cap and do the same thing...proving that is not just coupling with AC from ground. However it is very low potential, about 14v. I am not sure yet, it could just be coupling to ground..I am going to get an inverter and test it. However, I can sit here and hold the ground and the lead with no adverse effects at all. So I am not sure...I will have to keep testing. I just found out that nueutal is coupled to ground....so I will have to let you guys know when i do.