Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantEnRg

Ohh and armagdn03, you are right on the money. Glad you can see it.

RadiantEnRg

Sorry, but one more thing I would like to say. This energy is like Bearden and Bedini call it "negative energy" but that is kind of a misnomer, I would say it is reciprocal energy...if you look closely at my LED video...Even though the positive is what I am using from the circuit, it must be wired as the negative, and ground wired as the positive....weird but no so wierd...think about lightning and the potentials of our earth....Sky is negative....and earth is positve. I bet you that the energy flowing in from ground is exiting the aerial plate I have...kind of like controlled lightning. In fact it is probably a very powerful transmitter???....Just thought I would put that in there. You can verify this by looking closely at the LED in my video...the positive side has the resistor and it is hooked up on the ground side of the cap...Well anyway talk to you guys later.

Super

@ RadiantEnRg

first, thank you for coming here  ;)  i think here you are right!

i try to build the radiant receiver (or transmitter) next day ...

armagdn03

Id also like to point out something Glaringly obvious. This is a spark gap. If you look at tesla patent 514168, you will see one of his many contraptions to control a spark gap. This particular one has a rotating armature emersed in a moving oil bath for those that are not familiar. Now, why would he have a spark gap connected up to an EXACT picture of a c-stack (what tesla stresses over and over is the use of condensers, here in one of his more careful buit contraptions for controlling a spark, a condenser is another word for capacitor, or in this manifestation an almost exact copy of a proposed c stack.) This has a resonant lC circuit built into it with a negative resistor. The interesting thing is that the whole system with the rotating contact armature and the movable oil liquid, is designed to control the speed and duration of the sparks, in essence the frequency.

My guess is that the pyroclay works, but this is nothing new. Tesla did this along time ago, the differences are the pyroclay is easy, no contraptions, no moving parts, simple. But I would guess that it is not 100 percent as efficient as it could be, it could be a fraction of what is possible. What tesla had was complicated and hard to build, but was fine tuneable. Im sure he could get pretty close to 100 percent efficient, but had to work at much higher voltages in order to have the spark travel through the 3000v/mm of air.

This is a low voltage manifestation of teslian technology established a while ago, but with some interesting and useful characteristics.

I already ordered some...............
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

armagdn03

oh, and for really good results, one must from the get go realize that its not only about the frequency, its also about pulse durration, im willing to bet that  two very strong neo magnets placed apart from each other across the pyroclay connection will create even greater effects.the quicker the better, but try to keep it below 100ns or harmful effects tend to appear as you get closer to 100.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.