Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

I checked out the Pyroclay website and found some very interesting things. Acutally this all started in another thread I stumbled across here talking about a white powder gold. This is known as motoatomic gold and has some very interesting properties. It is known room level super conductor, It is known that the egyptians spent a a rather large ammount of resources on creating it, and this form exists in other metalic elements of similar period as well. The thing is, that its many benefits are compounded when the elements are mixed in proportion to how they would naturally appear in nature. It should be noted that while these elements are still gold, silver etc, they have lost their metalic bonding mechanism through the outer valence shells in the electrons, meaning they do not have the same properties as the metal they origionally came from, they are non conductive in the standard way, they display super conductive properties, they have many documented health benefits, and some have reported they changing mass based upon temperature!  Much of the literature on teh subject spoke of harvesting these metals in earth salts common in many soils and clays..........sounds familiar. It would definitly be interesting to buy some of this stuff and grab a torch, and see what happens.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

armagdn03

actually after reading the page more, I realized that they actually mention monoatomic elements being very present in their products over and over! intersting. It should also be noted that the ark of the covenant is actually a misspelled mistake taken place durring the translation of the bible from latin to german durring the days of luther and the 95th thesis. Origionally it was spelled the ARC of the covenant. If one goes and looks at the construction details, and all of its descriptions, they will see that it was actually built as a giant capacitor filled with gold powder.....they dont say whit gold powder I dont believe, but the similarities are too close. Other interesting facts are that the word worship actually stems from the old word workship, notice the work in it. Temples in egyption times were not holy places of prayer, they were places to do work for the gods, and much of this was making monoatomic gold. Several temples have been found that were filled with the elemental form of gold.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

tao

Quote from: armagdn03 on October 03, 2007, 11:33:50 AM
actually after reading the page more, I realized that they actually mention monoatomic elements being very present in their products over and over! intersting. It should also be noted that the ark of the covenant is actually a misspelled mistake taken place durring the translation of the bible from latin to german durring the days of luther and the 95th thesis. Origionally it was spelled the ARC of the covenant. If one goes and looks at the construction details, and all of its descriptions, they will see that it was actually built as a giant capacitor filled with gold powder.....they dont say whit gold powder I dont believe, but the similarities are too close. Other interesting facts are that the word worship actually stems from the old word workship, notice the work in it. Temples in egyption times were not holy places of prayer, they were places to do work for the gods, and much of this was making monoatomic gold. Several temples have been found that were filled with the elemental form of gold.

Wouldn't it be funny if the movie Stargate wasn't that far off after all?  8)

mikestocks2006

Quote from: tao on October 03, 2007, 11:36:36 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if the movie Stargate wasn't that far off after all?  8)

Lol, I've thinking the same when researching all these links.

Reality has a nasty habit of being stranger than fiction, many a times :)

Super

QuoteSure, it could certainly be fake, but somethings lend to it all being real.

He never mentioned a website where you could buy the silica, it was Stefan that put the website in this threads title. The only thing he mentioned was the type of powder he was using.

He spent sometime making each of the videos and testing different setups with that powder.

He was cautious in even responding to ANY of my emails or anyone else's, he only responded when I demonstrated some foreknowledge to him.

He abruptly deleted all his videos and youtube account and never said a word since, and even when his account was up, he didn't have all that many views.

hmm, ok tao i see ...  :o

but i dont think that these powders are the key ... look in the other vids he is using only a microwave oven transformer, cap and a selfmade powerunit (seems like a trimmer transformer for lamps).
Don't know if such arcs could be done with (he says 9 watts or so) this.  :(