Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

interesting, but I have never heard of silica or any form of it being a conductor, I wonder what is different about this stuff....anybody have an in depth material science background? I have a bit of experiance being a packaging engineer with glass manufacturing and I have never come across something like this. If you have id love to know!
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

b0rg13

is it ment to be conductor or simply make a gap?. :o ..and the inside was glowing green with out question..whats that about ?..any one else tryed this yet?.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

tao

Here are the last two videos that I have, told ya I had more :P

jdub1.avi I believe was his last video he posted on youtube
jdub2.avi was the first video that he had posted of his setup

In both videos you can clearly see this massive arcing that occurs. Just look at either video's arcing footage and tell me that it doesn't exactly resemble Steven Mark's arcing in his one video. That is the first thing that caught my eye about this guy and the thing that made me download all his youtube videos 'just in case'...

enjoy...

Super

wow, thats quite interesting  ;)

... who of you is the guy showing us this bright arc? ^^

--
Also this could be a fake, i wish to know how to make these arcs at normal atmosphere?

So please somebody try to replicate this arcs and show us, i tryed a lot of times but with equipment shown in the video it is very hard even with welding gas around and high frequency.

pyroclay.com - for me - seems very unserious -> could be that this guy only want to sell his products, thats why i am firstly thinking it is a fake.
---

Or Beardens iffy theory is very good  :-\  who knows ...

kind regards, Super

tao

Quote from: Super on October 03, 2007, 06:11:50 AM
wow, thats quite interesting  ;)

... who of you is the guy showing us this bright arc? ^^

--
Also this could be a fake, i wish to know how to make these arcs at normal atmosphere?

So please somebody try to replicate this arcs and show us, i tryed a lot of times but with equipment shown in the video it is very hard even with welding gas around and high frequency.

pyroclay.com - for me - seems very unserious -> could be that this guy only want to sell his products, thats why i am firstly thinking it is a fake.
---

Or Beardens iffy theory is very good  :-\  who knows ...

kind regards, Super

Sure, it could certainly be fake, but somethings lend to it all being real.

He never mentioned a website where you could buy the silica, it was Stefan that put the website in this threads title. The only thing he mentioned was the type of powder he was using.

He spent sometime making each of the videos and testing different setups with that powder.

He was cautious in even responding to ANY of my emails or anyone else's, he only responded when I demonstrated some foreknowledge to him.

He abruptly deleted all his videos and youtube account and never said a word since, and even when his account was up, he didn't have all that many views.