Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Our Right to Protest.

Started by bourne, October 06, 2007, 11:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azal

We have no rights anymore, in this wonderfull country (sic). :'( We just have one group of political masters who agree with one another, when it comes to what they want.

Pirate88179

@bourne:

I hate to get political on this forum but, you leave me no choice when you post such ignorant "facts".  "All the troops out of Iraq now"...yes..that will solve everything.  Terrorists will just go away and leave everyone alone.  It was EXACTLY this kind of thinking that allowed a failed house painter to destroy half of Europe.  Remember Nevel Chaimberlin?  That was his attitude and what did it bring?  Or, do you not know your history? I am against war, I HATE all war, but, when you are up against people that live to destroy you and your way of life, you have no choice.

I don't want to argue this on here, you have your opinion and I have expressed mine. We both have the right to do so because a lot of very brave men died for things they too believed in. I am an American but my ancestry is from Europe in the 1800's.  I wish there were not evil in the world, but there is.  I will leave you with a quote..."Evil triumps when good men do nothing." Peace.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

bourne

There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

HopeForHumanity

What evil? Tell me what the evil is? What is evil about being a guerilla fighter? ???
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Pirate88179

What is the evil? You have to be kidding me, right? When you have the majority of radical Islamic leaders stating that their mission is to convert the world to Islam or, if they can't convert, to kill the infidels. (That's us) Sounds evil to me. Are you planning on converting? I'm not. Please note that I am not speaking of all of Islam, only the radical extremists that are dedicating their lives to the death of us and our way of life. Anyway, that is what I meant by my quote in the above post.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen