Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Design For Your Consideration

Started by GraViTaR, October 06, 2007, 07:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHead

@everyone
I personally do not think it will work . I only posted this animation to give visual ad to the process and discussion.

@erickdt
I do however like the 5 arm idea . Still I dont see this as a working system yet.
Build a highly adjustable/reconfigurable  model and see where it goes.

Also before you go through the pain staking task of building that bearing setup you might want to check into linear bearings that you can purchase.

IronHead

bluesgtr44

Can most of the folks see how the reaction forces on the ascending side are going to be quite a bit more powerful than the downward force?  When the arm hits that ramp, the friction caused by this is going to be incredible....and as the speed increases, this force will be increasing approximately 4X the actual increase in speed.....if I am wrong on this, someone please correct me....thanks!

Steve

IronHead

I cant see anything yet as there is no physical model . Imagination is one thing but reality is a whole different ball game

Just Built It !
IronHead

bluesgtr44

Hey Ironhead...don't misunderstand, your animation was fantastic to me and the application was about as standard as you can get...I mean, you didn't try and make it too sophisticated and it was easy for anyone to understand. It was a great example!

But, my point was....this is the basic failure of these types of designs if left to their own. The faster it goes...the harder it hits and this is going to be up to 4X harder!

Steve

IronHead

I understand but  what I said still stands , There needs to be a physical model to even begin to understand its workings.As you build it, it will teach you what its problems and failures are and you do your best to correct them.Without a live model there is only imagination and some math. I am not saying you are wrong , I am saying this all needs to be done in real life physical world to even begin to solve the problems.

Build it , it will teach you
IronHead