Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible Overunity

Started by singerxyz, October 08, 2007, 01:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

singerxyz

Linda,
Never shut up! You're an angel. And I appreciate every word.

I bought a 1 and 100 ohm 10 watt resistor but all I could find was a 1 watt 1k ohm resistor- other than the heat, will this be sufficient to test with?
If it fries, it fries, no worries. besides, I'm only testing for short durations.

Even more than testing the Volt/Amp output, I'd like to see if it could become self running by sending current back to run timer and circuit. I imagine with a large enough capacitor it could be possible.
I'd need to send 12-18 volts and a few milliamps back.

linda933

Quote from: singerxyz on October 10, 2007, 11:08:05 AM
Linda,
Never shut up! You're an angel. And I appreciate every word.

I bought a 1 and 100 ohm 10 watt resistor but all I could find was a 1 watt 1k ohm resistor- other than the heat, will this be sufficient to test with?
If it fries, it fries, no worries. besides, I'm only testing for short durations.

Even more than testing the Volt/Amp output, I'd like to see if it could become self running by sending current back to run timer and circuit. I imagine with a large enough capacitor it could be possible.
I'd need to send 12-18 volts and a few milliamps back.

I can tell you are anxious to achieve self-running.  That is a very lofty goal, you know.  Certainly there are ways to "close the loop" and they would be the easy part if you truly have more output energy than input energy.  First you have to find out what the ideal load is for maximum efficiency.  as I have written, it's easiest to start by finding the maximum power output load resistance, but you will need more than one or two resistors to play with.  I'd try the 100 ohm first.  See what kind of power level you get with that, since I believe that would be much closer than your 1 ohm.  The 1 ohm will probably drop your output voltage down too far.

Try the 100 ohm and tell us all what output voltage you get with that versus your output voltage with the 1000 ohm and with an open circuit (only the meter as a load).  Then I can give you a good guess as to the next resistors to buy, what value and wattage you'll need to home in on this max power transfer point.

Also...be aware that as you add loading to the output side of your circuit to extract power, unless you are doing something very very special, your input power will no longer be 18Volts "at a few milliamps".  You will undoubtedly observe that the current needed at the input, from the batteries, will go up rapidly as you pull more and more power from the output by adjusting your resistor value toward the maximum power value. 

This is why, sadly, you have to find some operating load resistance where the output power exceeds the input power before you worry about "closing the loop" for self-running!  Despite the many claims to the contrary (a.k.a. lame excuses made by people who have claimed OU but say they can't get self-running to happen because of some mysterious gobbletygook), it will be very easy to close the loop on any system that truly provides more electrical energy output than it requires at the input. 

Linda

singerxyz

Quote from: linda933 on October 10, 2007, 11:21:05 AM

I can tell you are anxious to achieve self-running.  That is a very lofty goal, you know. 
Linda

Hey, if you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly, right ;-)

I'll work on this stuff tonight,
Thanks again
SingerXYZ

linda933

Quote from: singerxyz on October 10, 2007, 11:35:51 AM
Quote from: linda933 on October 10, 2007, 11:21:05 AM

I can tell you are anxious to achieve self-running.  That is a very lofty goal, you know. 
Linda

Hey, if you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly, right ;-)

I'll work on this stuff tonight,
Thanks again
SingerXYZ

"Cold grinding Grizzly bear jaws hot on your heels"  a Jim Morrison Doors lyrics quote

Yes, but be prepared for a lesson in what are known as The Laws of Energy Conservation.  Getting something extra, energy-wise, is a rather elusive task, stating it optimistically!

Have fun and learn at the same time...you can't beat that combination!

Linda

singerxyz

Doors- love it!

My results- hate it :-(

I tested the unit with the resistor as a load i.e. (positive-->resistor<--negative) and the meter connected meter positive to positive, meter neg to neg. I was using 2 nickel-cadmium 9V's because they seemed to produce more current, lasted a shorter time.

Open Circuit
600 VDC 1.6 Amps (2 Amps with fresh battery)

100 Ohm Resistor
7 VDC .8 A

10 Ohm Resistor
3.3 VDC 1.3 A

1 Ohm Resistor
.5 VDC .53 A

My batteries were running down pretty quickly, so the results may actually be slightly better but,
I guess it's back to the drawing board...