Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

US Patent Office Has Granted Patents for Perpetuum Mobile

Started by Omnibus, October 09, 2007, 09:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

@Prophmaji,

Mind your own business and don't mess with me.

gaby de wilde

Omnibus is right, but calling the bush administration the US is not very accurate. This new world order peeps plan on using the us army to slaughter China and the Russian army to do the same in the US while the army is away. This was all known before 1980. The Iraq part of the plan was spot on. The FEMA camps are already build.

However, Free energy would change their whole agenda. They would want to see what the effect is. If we manage to salve the problems ourselves they don't need to prune the globe.

There are quite a few patents disclosing improvements of electric motors. If you read those you see they avoid saying their machine is making energy.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=9NQiAAAAEBAJ
D.C. electric motor - Google Patents

http://magnetmotor.go-here.nl/troy-reed
magnetmotor: Troy Reed

This is his old stuff.

blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

Prophmaji

The motor designs with plastic magnets filled with nano iron is potentially a quick way to overunity. You can begin making these youself, in terms of testing. Nano-iron is easily available, and so is the idea of casting plastics. Your homework assignment is to add that pair to charging the structure during the casting process. Very high permeability combined with interesting dielectric and polarization considerations. With interestingly low inductive reactance thrown into the mix as well, as that is a mass based consideration, not really perfectly tied to the magnetics. The magnet version of the nano-gold impregated super capacitor.

As for the rest of it, It goes back a long ways.(for those of us without the capacity to understand the truth existent around the history of approximately the last 100 years) If it is the way you like to think it is...then..Putin may be ruining the game. With approximately 8 attempts on his life so far, it's difficult to say who's pocket he is in.

Omnibus

@Prophmaji,

Did you know what the State of Missouri is--'Show Me" state. Otherwise yours are empty words and wishful thinking.

Prophmaji

Quote from: Omnibus on October 12, 2007, 12:18:39 PM
@Prophmaji,

Did you know what the State of Missouri is--'Show Me" state. Otherwise yours are empty words and wishful thinking.

No-one has to show you anything. You know that. I can't be bothered.

But, I feel this is nessesary: I apologize.

My slight rant was colored by a a thread on whether you should be banned or not; usually I don't fall for the preconceived notion crap. I stated in that thread that folks who continually cause grief on a forum should be given one..two..three...strikes..and then banned with extreme prejudice and zero warning. I had no experience with you beforehand. But..the thread colored my expectations. I have re-read my post/response..and it was a bit over the top. To balance a bit, you seem to come on pretty strong in a very 'America first'  way and with some preconceived bias - that much is definitely argueable. It should be noted that America has been killing it's citizenry literally, from day 1. So like most countries, there is little that is truly noble about America. Only the odd realistic and humane citizen, just like everywhere else.

If you are speaking of the nano-particles in plastic, do your own work. I don't have the time.  I propose the idea, from understandings that I have, you do the research if you want to. I don't owe you squat.

If you speak on Putin, that is pulled from Russian newspaper reports and interviews with Putin. When and where, I've no exact recollection.

As for Missouri....It also has a donkey/mule for a state mascot, does it not?