Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

US Patent Office Has Granted Patents for Perpetuum Mobile

Started by Omnibus, October 09, 2007, 09:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Prophmaji on October 12, 2007, 10:13:09 PM
It should be noted that America has been killing it's citizenry literally, from day 1. So like most countries, there is little that is truly noble about America. Only the odd realistic and humane citizen, just like everywhere else.

A little bit of a backhanded apology there.  I do not know why it is so damn fashionable to bash America.  I also do not know what you mean by "killing its citizenry."  The humane american is not an oddity but the norm, and I will now list some noble acts that maybe you missed.

We rescued Europe in WW2.

After WW2, if it was not for the U.S., all of Western Europe and god knows what else would be communist now.  I am not joking, and if you know anything about Soviet world domination goals of the late '40s through the '70s, you would realize that this is true.  If you really think the Soviet tanks would have stopped at Berlin, had Americans not been there to meet them, you are sadly mistaken.  And I am speaking as a former Soviet citizen, who now lives in the U.S.

In any U.N. mission, U.S. is first in funding and first in supplying military personnel.

We spend enormous amounts of money on foreign aid, both privately and through federal funding.

I could go on, but it's late.  I do not know if you are a self-loathing american or an american-loathing non-American or what, but I thought your off-handed statement warranted a response.

Omnibus

@All,

I spoke with an examiner and will pursue this thing further. Amazingly, the patentee has brought several models to the US Patent Office but none of them had been a working model, just experiment "demonstrating" that potentially such motor can be built. And this is how the examiners were convinced of its viability!? Interestingly, although the very title says "Permanent Magnet Motor" the examiner tried to persuade me that the patent had been issued solely for the partiular construction of the magnet device. When I pressed him he said that the approval of this patent has passed several levels of scrutiny and the final decision hasn't been only his. Of course, I have no intention of harming anybody at the patent office while recognizing that we're all humans and mistakes are made. This is a serious mistake (not to require proof positive for such an important claim of far-reaching consequences), however, and it must be corrected. The examiner insisted that I should contact Frank Fecera himself. Aside from the fact that I did that and all my attempts to speak to him were in vain (I hear only a message on his answering machine, not to say that it was very difficult to get his telephone number) I think that it's US Patent Office's duty to require a demonstration if they want to save face. This patent is on public record and no excuses with NDA's and private companies' rules hold any water this time. Steorn, Torbay, Perendev etc. may escape from such scrutiny. This one cannot. Besides, Steorn would be out of their minds to demonstrate anything before Fecera proves that his device is viable, otherwise Steorn will be infringing on Fecera's patent and Fecera will own everything Steorn demonstrates. This is the status of this important inquiry as of today.

Does anyone know how a review process of an already issued patent can be initiated in the US Patent Office by a third party?

Pirate88179

Shrugged:

I could not agree with you more. Prophmaji must not know his history or lives in another country where history is not available.  We have our flaws here in America, but no country in the history of the planet has done more for the people of the world than we have.  Have we always done the correct thing?  Of course not.  But who does the world come to when they need money for a disaster, or aid for their failed government.  Us, yes US.  This is not a political forum so I will hold the rest of my thoughts for now, except to say that anyone that lives here that thinks the way Prophmaji does thinks needs to leave, we won't stop him. (One of our freedoms)  and if he already lives in another country...good stay there, we don't need you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

The only way for a third party to get a review of a patent is in COURT.

If you have the money to do it go ahead, if not, get stuffed.

It is called democracy.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Omnibus

Your opiniion isn't needed. You're semi-educated scientifically and you don't understand democracy. Just, stay away from this discussion.