Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

US Patent Office Has Granted Patents for Perpetuum Mobile

Started by Omnibus, October 09, 2007, 09:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Well done Feenrg4me,

Adolf Hitler would be proud of you, for the rest of us your views stink!

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

gaby de wilde

Quote from: shruggedatlas on October 14, 2007, 10:43:41 PM
Isn't that sweet!  Gaby, you made a new skinhead friend.
Hair isn't very tasty anyway. I guess you could use it to tie a ham. More then an ornament it will never be on the diner table.

Trust me.
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

gaby de wilde

Quote from: hansvonlieven on October 14, 2007, 11:48:30 PM
Adolf Hitler would be proud of you, for the rest of us your views stink!

Could you be a bit more specific explaining where you don't agree, deliver evidence of such etc

Attacking the messenger does not qualify as logic. I think of you as an above average intellectual Hans, this kind of school bully behaviour is exactly what we are talking about here.

If you don't agree with something then you take the responsibility to explain it. Don't blame people for being confused if you are to lazy to explain why they are wrong about something. If you are in the know jet are not willing to explain then you are the cause of others not knowing, this is hardly a position to complain about it in stead? Explain about~what  some~one is wrong and specify why you think this is so.

That's how it works remember? Or not?
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

hansvonlieven

G'day Gaby,

The only way to counter school bully behaviour is to be a bigger bully, these arseholes do not understand any other language.

I could have gone into explaining where his views are total reflections of ideas expressed in "Mein Kampf" but it would have been over his head. No amount of rational explanations ever get through to people with this kind of bias.

Besides, I was not attacking a messenger, I was attacking the originator of a number of idiotic , racist and despicable statements. That makes this prick a legitimate target for people with more socially desirable values and morals. To argue with people like this is fruitless.

Better just to call him an idiot and move on.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Freenrg4me

I get called a skinhead nazi, asshole, idiot and god knows what else for pointing out that the US is controlled by a small group of Zionist? One person (Rahm Emanual) interviewed every democrat running for the house in the US and decided who got how much DNC money for their campaigns.

Anyone informed person living in the US knows exactly who started that war and who they represent.

Maybe you are not from here, maybe you are misinformed, maybe you don't use the medical system, legal system, watch a mass media controlled by 7 Zionist Jews, etc., but we do.

I am not anti-semite any more than I am anti-mexican or anti-ice cream. What I am, is anti-corruption which I guess makes me anti-washington dc, anti-war, anti-fiat money which can be inflated (stolen) by a corporation without government oversight or taxpayer representation, anti crime syndicate whether it being the wacko jewish lobby or the wacko christian lobby.

Anyway, if that makes me a bad person (in your eyes), I am willing to live with that.

What I am not going to do is call you an skin head, asshole, nazi, etc. That is what people do when they are incapable of forming a thought or want to destroy truth. The Zionist controlled media does it all the time, hence people turning off their TV in large numbers.

All I said was you are all right some of the time and I think you could all agree with that. The patent office and system as a whole, is corrupted by many entities. That is true.

BTW - People are being taken from their countries and being thrown in jail for challenging the jewish version of the holocaust. Ever seen someone kidnapped and thrown in jail for denying Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, that George Bush is a Christian or was honestly elected?

Reality bites doesn't it? This makes my point quite well in the news today:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4733820.stm
British historian David Irving has been found guilty in Vienna of denying the Holocaust of European Jewry and sentenced to three years in prison.

http://www.jewishtimes.com/News/7042.stm
Jewish institutions will receive the majority of U.S. federal funds designated this year to help secure non-profit organizations. Of the 308 grants awarded through the Urban Areas Security Initiative Non-Profit Security Grant Program, 251 are being allocated to Jewish groups totaling $19.6 million.

And the people are waking up to this reality.
http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/10/ron-paul-wins-al-straw-poll-by.html