Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

DrStiffler

Quote from: EMdevices on February 05, 2008, 01:25:36 PM
RStiffler
Quote1) Unless you use a 100:1 scope probe on the collector of the 'Exciter', you will change and even cancel what I state as operational conditions.

2) Image #1 shows what you will see on the collector under ideal conditions. The trace at the bottom is from a sniffer coil placed next to the power coil. Nowhere, except in the sniffer coil will you see any wave form that even approaches a sine wave. If you are seeing a sine wave on the collector, it is not a replication.

3) Image #2 is an expanded view under the same conditions.

4) Image #3 is again another view of expanded sniffer coil coupling.

thanks for those scope shots.   I agree with you, I have sinewaves you have spikes, not a replication yet.   It's just a matter of time and I'll get the same scope shots.

Do you know why you are getting the spikes?    I got those with another circuit, and most people that have played around with blocking oscillators will recognize them right away.  Inductive kickback.  An it looks like they are driving the resonance of the coil every so often.   If you sped up the spikes you could drive on every cycle and then the magnification would be phenomenal.

don't have any suspicions about me, I'm not out to attack anybody, I'm out to defend  common sense !!  LOL   :D 

anyway, happy experimenting,  Have you heard back from the lab?  I'm currious to see what they say.

EM

Yes I have heard from the first proposed lab. It isn't going to happen. Minor NDA change request, no problem, yet when the lead for the testing makes a statement of "or rather extract from some novel source" which shows at once a bias, and the fact for some reason they are limited to 14VDC as a power source, results in a total deal breaker.

So all the Overunitry.com pundits will still have a forum for a while in which to relieve their frustrations.

In fact.........
All things are possible but some are impractical.

EMdevices

DrStiffler

Quote from: EMdevices on February 05, 2008, 03:10:50 PM
Dr Stiffler,

I would phrase the testing request in a different way to get around this.    I would have them test the systems THERMAL CONVERSION EFFICINECY, and tell them you want to know how much of the input energy is converted to heat vs. radiated away.  Don't mention anything about excess energy.   

Now, if they test and find out they get over 100% heat output vs input, they will let you know with a puzzled look on their faces.   You can then tell them you can NOT have extra energy generation,  so their testing methods are faulty and they're incompetent, and ask for a refund !!   LOL  :D

Speaking of input voltage,  will your circuit work with let's say 9V?   How about 14 V DC?   Why or why not?

EM

Yes and No.

If you go back to the original circuits with the two coils on the core they will work at 12V and somewhat above, yet for a reason I do not understand are very voltage sensitive and will switch to transistor dissipation of the excess energy rather than the plug. If you use this older configuration it will run on 14V and an MPSA06, but not near the excess energy that can be obtained from the 20-24V range and the current excited coil arrangement.

The reason which falls under "There is no sense in jumping to esoteric explanations" as you put it, is that there is a voltage level that must be present on the AV Plug before a measurable amount of energy can be observed and I do have an " esoteric explanation" for this, but see no need to open the door to further controversy by stating it here. Maybe some conventional EE understanding will suffice for this answer.

All things are possible but some are impractical.

Schpankme

Quote from: RStiffler on February 05, 2008, 03:48:04 PM

original circuits ... will work at 12V ... excess energy can be obtained from 20-24V range ... there is a voltage level that must be present on the AV Plug before a measurable amount of energy can be observed ...

Dr Stiffler,

I've noticed this same voltage effect, and reasoned it to be like the surface tension of water.

- Schpankme