Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki67671

Dr Stiffler,
Where is all the nonlinear mixing occurring? The poor transistor or the crazy complex impedance hooked to it? Silly question, the crazy complex impedance and an oscillator should produce things like this. The spectral distribution is interesting and if I were looking at that in the shop the first thing I would suspect is that some of it was I-Mod between the SEC and Spectrum analyzer RF circuits. Damn I have to get this critter running. The second thing I would be worried about would be the FCC. Obviously when we see something like this in a commercial radio unit we are obliged to "cure" it. 520KHz is the bottom of the AM broadcast band, the AM loop antenna or copy of it? Did you remove windings from the commercial loop cores to use as secondaries for other arrangements? Now this next observation may or may not be of value but they seem related. Some posts back I said that I remember seeing strange operation in a radio front end and it had to deal with switched antenna runs and PIN diodes. The spectrum analyzer would look like this for short times, called splatter, back through the receiver and cause communication interruptions. We removed the diodes from the circuits and the problems went away. Funny thing was only one of the antennas was being used out of three. No termination was provided to them so two of them floated off to where ever. Never looked any further than that because we quit having communication issues. These particular radios were operating in the UHF bands and required immediate attention lest the transmitters started following suit. One of the bizarre symptoms that came and went with this was a serial communication chip that would melt down for no damned good reason that I ever found and also went away with the comms problems. The chips no longer go down and there is no explanation. All is well in EE land.

In any case, as you can see I'll be firing up pretty close to what you have posted. Cool beans, sorry I'm not moving faster!

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

DrStiffler

Quote from: Loki67671 on February 09, 2008, 06:09:27 PM
Dr Stiffler,
Where is all the nonlinear mixing occurring? The poor transistor or the crazy complex impedance hooked to it? Silly question, the crazy complex impedance and an oscillator should produce things like this. The spectral distribution is interesting and if I were looking at that in the shop the first thing I would suspect is that some of it was I-Mod between the SEC and Spectrum analyzer RF circuits. Damn I have to get this critter running. The second thing I would be worried about would be the FCC. Obviously when we see something like this in a commercial radio unit we are obliged to "cure" it. 520KHz is the bottom of the AM broadcast band, the AM loop antenna or copy of it? Did you remove windings from the commercial loop cores to use as secondaries for other arrangements? Now this next observation may or may not be of value but they seem related. Some posts back I said that I remember seeing strange operation in a radio front end and it had to deal with switched antenna runs and PIN diodes. The spectrum analyzer would look like this for short times, called splatter, back through the receiver and cause communication interruptions. We removed the diodes from the circuits and the problems went away. Funny thing was only one of the antennas was being used out of three. No termination was provided to them so two of them floated off to where ever. Never looked any further than that because we quit having communication issues. These particular radios were operating in the UHF bands and required immediate attention lest the transmitters started following suit. One of the bizarre symptoms that came and went with this was a serial communication chip that would melt down for no damned good reason that I ever found and also went away with the comms problems. The chips no longer go down and there is no explanation. All is well in EE land.

In any case, as you can see I'll be firing up pretty close to what you have posted. Cool beans, sorry I'm not moving faster!

JIM
Told you that it would be interesting ;D

That was just to get you thinking, look at something better!
All things are possible but some are impractical.

hoptoad

Quote from: RStiffler on February 09, 2008, 08:37:51 PM
Told you that it would be interesting ;D
That was just to get you thinking, look at something better!
Veeerrryy Interestiiiinnnggg! KneeDeep!
I'm still finding this thread extremely intriguing. Keep up the great work all!
Cheers from The Toad Who Hops  :)

Loki67671

Doc,
If that broadband rumble grumble is not coming from the circuit doing the NLM,  then you're ringing some freaking thing across 100+ MHz of banwidth. I have seen the entire noise floor of an instrument raised in close proximity to emission sources. Actually that is quite common. That does not appear to be in these shots. ARE You crackling the background?  ;D Pushing into the big charge!  ;D Excited speculation and dreaming I suppose!  ::) In any case I would be breaking into an assortment of very tight hi-Q notch filters and inserting them into the SA input. Gives an idea of what components of the input are ringing in on the images and how much trust we can place in the spectral purity of the instrument. Obviously the persistent signals outside of the banwidth of the notched input tend to be internally generated. Listen to me trying tell you about spectral purity. Criminy, with that mix you'll be in the lab for days  :o  God, I want to see the changes in that display as the Oscillator base inductance is tuned throughout its range and attempt a correlation between maximum luminosity of LED output and spectral power density. Very interesting stuff!!!!! Look Below. I love the smell of rosin core solder in the morning!!! Smells like.............Energy! 8) 8) 8) 8)
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

DrStiffler

@Loki67671

I love how your proto is coming together, you will have far less stray capacity this way.

First a couple of comments on the SA pictures. Before the SA entered the picture a very extensive and laborus search and documenting the output from a a SEC Exciter was done with a very high quality received with a resolution of 0.0005% and integral power measurement (relative). The frequency bands from 100khz to 400Mhz was explored in 1000hz steps (auto scanning 'sweep') and when a suspected emission from SEC was suspect, the unit was shut OFF. Using the very long procedure produced a very informative spectral profile of the device. This is where I wanted to see something more graphic and an SA was secured.

(Maybe) some artifacts can indeed be from the SA, yet for this to be true in a meaningful way, the receiver (with far different LO's and IF's) would have to present the very same artifacts. I therefore dismiss the consideration that the SA is what is showing this strange Exciter output. This output is fully expected and predicted by SEC Hypothesis.

Now for you direction, leave the AV Plug layout so you can try any number of loads with ease. If you want to see dramatic output, stick a 120V/7W incandescent across it at 24V input. Use a high current drain Neon or Xenon, (the Xenon requires a little extra circuit to trigger the plasma) for Heat output. A plain carbon resistor across the plug works well for exploration. Do not use capacity or inductance across the plug if you are going for heat. If you use capacity with LEDS be very careful not to break the chain with the cap in the circuit and reconnect the chain, (BURNED LEDS) will result, the voltage can climb to over 400V.

Forget the SIDAC, this was in the learning curve where constant sustained power could not be supported. SIDAC not needed.

Do not take the MPSA06 above 24V DC input, will destroy every time.

It's not the transistors, if it were we are all being duped and all transistors are created equal. The frequencies present are here no matter if you use 2N2222, 2N3904, 2N3906, PN100, PN200 or MPSA06.

Tell the wife you are feeling a little ill and need to sit down for an hour, fire this thing UP!
All things are possible but some are impractical.