Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrStiffler

Quote from: Loki67671 on February 10, 2008, 03:38:43 PM
A link of possible interest... 8) 8)
http://lanoswww.epfl.ch/studinfo/courses/cours_nonlinear_de/extras/De_Feo(2003)_Bifurcations%20in%20the%20Colpitts%20Oscillator_From%20Theory%20to%20Practice.pdf
Sorry Doc......I'll spend months in the mathematics of this paper. You see if there is anything of value. So what are we thinking here, the SEC is indicated by a broadband increase in the local spectral power? What is the noise floor on the SA? -100dBm or -110dBm ? Are you thinking the coherence is of the random noise and equally random frequency distribution? Somehow we get the randomness to not be so random? Isn't that patterning in chaos? God now I'll never sleep.............................. :P

Oh my, http://lanoswww.epfl..... now do you think they ever thought of adding an AV Plug,  ;) ;) ;)

Then I wonder if one of the capacitors was to stress space,  ???

Great paper, will be tonights reading.
All things are possible but some are impractical.

EMdevices

Loki67671

@EM
My primary interest in the (SA) views posted by Dr. Stiffler from the spectrum analyzer revolve around the harmonic content and the huge bandwidth covered by the excitation. I suspect that Dr. Stiffler has investigated this in much greater detail. Notice the "markers". The first is the spectrum analyzer's local oscillator and the second appears to be an FM radio station. When the SEC circuit is not energized these are basically the only strong signals visible. When the SEC is energized a huge bandwidth of fundamental and harmonics shows up along with the "markers" so there is additional data, besides the Faraday cage, that we are not dealing with a local radio station transmitter supplying a significant amount of the reported additional energy. I fully agree that harmonic content in a circuit containing multiple complex impedances is not overly surprising unless of course some of those harmonics are not accounted for. Then we have to ask the question, "where are they coming from?".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectral_density,
is a good place to start on that subject and I will have to dive back into this analysis technique if necessary. I have access to a math instructor and doctorate level EE when I need help with these types of questions.

I'm not saying that my assessment is anything other than speculation at this point. What I am saying is that unless I have built and tuned the circuit under question and then measured the same parameters as Dr Stiffler I will not know. I am building the circuit.

What I would be highly interested in would be a comparative display of that mini-Tesla you built and it's spectral content vs the spectral content of a tuned SEC driver. If the circuits are in fact operating in the same mode then there should also be the same harmonic content displayed on the spectrum analyzer. Of course that assumes very similar operational setup and relationships between the circuits. It also assumes that the instruments, spectrum analyzers, are comparable in design and response characteristics. It is very painstaking and  meticulous work.

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

All,
An update for anyone following this. I have ordered 22uH, 13MHz SRF, chokes from Jameco. I also ordered MPSA06 transistors. I was using 2N4401 to build, because I had them along with 2N2222's and NTE123AP's. So now the only big difference here will be that base tank variable inductor. I'm not sure how the DOC is getting that variable range out of the inductor but, Dr. Stiffler, you are the man.  ;D I obviously have much to learn.  8) 8) That is why I like the field of electronics so much. Dr. Stiffler also correctly pointed out that, as he stated previously load capacitance must be kept to an absolute minimum, my "cute" little AV plug boards are not going to fly and I am revising the layout to include the AV's on the blue board. Hopefully I will receive my components this week and get on with firing up the SEC in a reproduction of the last circuit configuration he posted. My project manager, I mean my wife, doesn't give a hoot what we are doing. As far as she is concerned we're all nuts................Imagine that!  :-*

Best regards and stay tuned if you're so inclined. Better yet, build this thing with me!  ;D

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

EMdevices