Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

BEP

Can't wait here either for the schematic. I had a neat little toy that met the same description - just a few days ago I turned it off. Apparent charging of batteries and closed loop for days on end (power supply was the same batteries). I walked away one morning with the volts showing at .6 (six tenths) from two series AAA NiCads. I came back that night and they were at 2.6. So I added a flashing LED for load. The batteries were down to .95 the next morning and it ran for two more days before the voltage was so low the oscillator quit.

So, I'm hoping he has a secret he can share.

armagdn03

im sure that this is simply a tesla one wire transmision line, hence the free end of the coil. There is no majic frequency he is using, its probably faster than 500kh and im sure he was frequency sweeping to find the sweet spot on his particular coil.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

b0rg13

Quote from: BEP on October 13, 2007, 12:27:18 AM
So, I'm hoping he has a secret he can share.

is it just me or do secrets only come out when something can be used for war to make a threat(nukes)..or to tax us ?(big list)

..but any way good luck on the secret :)..
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

exnihiloest

Quote from: Super on October 11, 2007, 06:14:53 PM
Thanks Stefan  ;D

... don't know why, but this guy is a little bit suspect to me,
anyway, looking to find his circuit.

Me too. It is extremely easy for a ham radio operator to power any setup at a distance of some meters. You just have to put a resonnant circuit (as this one with the ferrite in the video) near an antenna or near another resonnant circuit connected to your TX.
In video part I, we see the used frequency is 3.57 Mhz which is just in the ham radio band of 80 mtrs. Coincidence?
Without shematics that would allow us to duplicate the circuit, I remain suspicious.