Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquorate

Well,  I see that there are no input to output measurements... which is really what we need.
Do we? in most cases, yes. A proper measurement of joules in and joules out will invariably show a gain if there is one, or a loss if there is not. But there is one case that I showed you which does not require joules in and joules out measurements.

I know you suspect you are not operating at a gain or you would have attempted a calorimeter test to determine it. Your coils are wound wrongly. Build them to the fraction of a millimeter to Dr Stiffler's specifications and you will see an increase in response. Or do you think he picked the dimensions at random?
You do not understand the theory my friend. His diode loop was just another toy. I have posted a link previous that explains the magic happening there, and it is fairly common knowledge.
My friend, to work out how to build a self running circuit, you will need to do a full one eighty on your thinking processes. To prove gain, more out than in, you will need to build a calorimeter.

NickZ

In order for you to make such claims, some proof needs to be shown, not just repeating what you've heard him say.
   I am as familiar as you to his devices, claims, and theories, yet, neither YOU or I have built anything to show that works with a gain. 
   This discussion can go on forever, unless some proof of concept is replicated and shown with all it's secrets. 
   Again, you did not build his diode loop. Did you??? Which was his best and most useful effort on this project. So, don't come on like you KNOW what you're talking about. Show some proof, if you can please, then we can discuss what works, and what doesn't.   As I mentioned, I doubt that connecting a scope up, will have no affect of the operation of the device. So, not so easy to do, to prove things, one way or the other.   I don't need calometric measurements. I need strong lights, that run on flea farts. Not just another "toy", to play with.   
   Shit is already hitting to fan, with the current situation on Earth. So... no time for building toys.    The name of this thread is Self Running cold electricity circuit by Dr. Stiffler.
   So, where is his self running circuit?  One that is not connected to his labs AC ground line. And was taken outside to prove the point, of self running. Can you answer that??? Without mentioning that I don't know how to build his circuits, but that only you do. IF that is so, then are you able show us all how it's done?

NickZ

The question is, are you waisting our time.   
   Or do you actually have something to show.