Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Was doing some clean up and found one of the first circuit boards Ron was selling to experimenters. Did a lot of tests on it back then and found he and I were doing similar things. We both open sourced it and a newbie at the time called slayer popularized what I called open gate/base self-oscillating circuits. It's really nothing more than a simplified field effect feedback loop which can operate at very high efficiencies.

Regards

onepower

NickZ
QuoteInquorate:   Thanks for the links. However, I am very familiar with the Docs work, and ideas. I followed him, and replicated some of his last tests, but was not able to observe anything particularly useful. As far as input to output is concerned.
His diode bridge or loop "secret" was also replicated by me, but again, I found little actual useful benefit from the "diode loop" tests.As a higher output caused by the switching diodes used, also causes the input current to raise, as well. So, a very efficient circuit, but, no free lunch.
The question: Is there any real third party proof by real measurements showing OU, or anything to get excited about?

The main circuit was simply a high efficiency self-oscillator required to prevent detuning. Inquorate was also correct that the conductor lengths are important as well as there geometry and placement. Unlike most common circuits the effects are almost solely dependent on length, surface area, geometry and proximity.

I remember the diode loop test and in retrospect it wasn't so much to show FE as demonstrate a concept. Not unlike the Avramenko plug it should not be taken literally and looked at conceptually to refine a process. All the basic elements are there in my opinion and the diode loop test was just a test. The question is what do you think Ron was looking for and why?.

Regards

NickZ

Quote from: DavidWolff on April 13, 2020, 04:11:44 PM
Have you found this site yet ?

http://www.tuks.nl/Mirror/Dr_Stiffler/SECDrivers.htm.html
Dave:  That is just a repetition of what had been shown at that time. The diode bridge was not shown there, which was his most important contribution, before he died. His last "energy through the ground" idea was also not shown nor replicated by anyone, to see IF it worked or not.

One power: Yes, the coil tuning is of upmost importance, to see anything unusual. But, his circuits were anything but simple, to get working right. Or, has anyone made them self run, or shown any OU after all these years???  Like Inquorate, etz... who says that he knows how and why they work. I asked him to SHOW us, he answers that I waist his time...

onepower

NickZ
QuoteOne power: Yes, the coil tuning is of upmost importance, to see anything unusual. But, his circuits were anything but simple, to get working right.

I agree, and these ultra sensitive circuits could be affected by any number of things including relative humidity. Some I built could detect a person petting the cat on the other side of the house. The range can be so large it becomes almost impossible to tell what any given change represents. I was using an Ardunio/Labview interface to plot the changes over time, hours sometimes days.

QuoteOr, has anyone made them self run, or shown any OU after all these years???  Like Inquorate, etz... who says that he knows how and why they work. I asked him to SHOW us, he answers that I waist his time...

Of course, everyone knows how FE works... they just can't tell anyone, lol. I don't believe in OU, I believe in FE which relates to external energy transformed within any given device like a crystal radio for example. There is also the small issue of FE inventors having random heart attacks and being hit by cars. Apparently the moment one shows a working device they also become extremely accident prone, lol.

Regards