Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrStiffler

Quote from: Loki67671 on February 16, 2008, 03:27:09 PM
Dr. Stiffler,
In the effort to reduce stray C, have you also shortened the LITZ secondary leads? I'm considering cutting the micarta down to much smaller footprint and mounting to the PCB between the oscillator and AV development area. Comments?

JIM
As of today I will be providing the calorimetric run data on the Stiffler Scientific site. Go to StifflerScientific.com and at the bottom you will find links to the calibration files and the run files. The files to be shown are starting yesterday with a calibration run followed by an in progress test run. There will be at least four runs posted in this series.

If you do not understand the formulations, please contact me at the Stiffler Scientific email address.

@Loki67671
Looking good...............
All things are possible but some are impractical.

DrStiffler

@Loki67671
You can see from the data what I am using, simple, Ta=Temp ambient, Tw=Twater, Vs=source voltage, Is=source current. The offset is determined frm a calibration run of your cell.

Contact me direct if you need additional, no need to use bandwidth here.

@EMdevice
Don't bother with your theories et. al., build it or forget it............. If you build it, build it the same, not like your Tesla God!, in short your not helping!

Loki67671

I'm going to remove a significant amount of the micarta material from the standoffs holding the solid copper exciter and mount it like in the picture. I think this will provide for minimized stray capacitance in the layout and hopefully not mess with the oscillator operation, of course that is why this board is designated as the working prototype, it'll probably get changed 10 times before it's right. We'll see. Then the rectifiers and load circuits will be on the end block of the PCB, the other side of the exciter/secondary assembly.

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

DrStiffler

For those that may have interest, 5-calorimetric Runs have just completed. See the results at www.stifflerscientific.com/calorim.asp

EMdevices